Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Deb ..... any new features we should be aware of or try?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks, Deborah. I appreciate all you do.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't add links
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm sure there are new features but give me some time to see if there are any that impact us.

Testing a link below.
          Samsung has confirmed a "perfect 10" critical security issue that has been present in every Galaxy smartphone from late 2014 onward. Here's what you need to know.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            I can't add links
            I was able to add a link without any problem. What are you doing to add the link? Are you just pasting it in the body of your message? Or are you using the link button? And what browser are you using? And are you on your phone or a PC or some other device?
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I had to switch browsers. I can't use Firefox or Internet Explorer anymore for this forum. Not sure what happened.

Comment

I had to switch browsers. I can't use Firefox or Internet Explorer anymore for this forum. Not sure what happened.
                Thanks for the info. I will investigate and see if the software vendor has any ideas.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Liney, it's time to ditch the MAC.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I purchased a support contract from our software vendor for a month and filed a support ticket. I'm not sure how fast we can figure this out, but hopefully it will be fixed soon. In the meantime, folks should use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access the Forum. I don't know if there are other browsers that also work.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey, everyone. As of the database update I just made, we now have emojis!! You can find them by opening the Advanced Editor (the button with the A) and then looking for the smilie face just before the Quote button. See the highlighted buttons in this screenshot.

I am debating on removing the Smilies we have been using. We'll see.
                      Attached Files
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 💩
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I have access thru Chrome, but I can't use my icon anymore. I have to go thru the home page and log in every time.

A bit of a pain, but still accessible.

We good.

Comment

• I also noticed that on my android phone, if you click on the 3 dots within a post that used to allow an edit, the three dots are inactive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              I also noticed that on my android phone, if you click on the 3 dots within a post that used to allow an edit, the three dots are inactive.
                              I'm not able to reproduce this on my Android phone. I am using the latest version of Chrome on mine.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

I had to switch browsers. I can't use Firefox or Internet Explorer anymore for this forum. Not sure what happened.
                                Our software support team took a look at our issues this morning. They noted that vBulletin no longer supports Internet Explorer. (IE hasn't been updated in 7 years.) And they weren't able to replicate the issue in the latest version of Firefox (Windows).

Please use Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari -- and be sure you are using the most recent version of your browser.

Sorry for the difficulty!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X