Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff. It is self inflicted.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, hang your hat on what happened four years ago. Best you got? Enjoy these next 365 days of irrelevance for your flagship program.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
        Sparty two points away from tying up Georgia.
        ..... certainly not on the shoulders of the offense.

Cousins' passing and Bell's running have sucked.

E ..... I know. Just rubbing it in.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Another false start. Think that is 7 for the game.

Comment

• Enjoy these next 365 days of irrelevance for your flagship program.
            OlieO's next possible bowl appearance will not be until December 2013. If they're lucky they'll qualify for a NYD 2014 bowl.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, hang your hat on what happened four years ago.
              Buchanan was needling about quittery -- fairly so. I pointed out that M set the standard for quittery in the, coincidentally, the Gator...LAST F'N SEASON. That's what I'm hanging my hat on in response to Buchanan, god bless him.
              Last edited by iam416; January 2, 2012, 03:41 PM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Two dropped passes on this drive alone.

I am going to punch hoss pretty soon

Comment

• If they're lucky they'll qualify for a NYD 2014 bowl
                  Unlucky. If things go well, they'll be playing for it all.

If M is lucky, they'll double their all-time BCS Bowl win total tomorrow. I think they will. Godspeed, Liney.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Buchanan was needling about quittery -- fairly so. I pointed out that M set the standard for quittery in the, coincidentally, the Gator...LAST F'N SEASON. That's what I'm hanging my hat on in response to Buchanan, god bless him.
                    I was referring to your 3-9 reference; which was in 2008, or FOUR YEARS AGO.

Do you know how to fucking read?
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Fact is, B10 was total and utter dogshit this year. The same OSU team that nearly beat M is getting rolled by a mediocre SEC team. It was garbage league -- and thank god -- if it were any good, OSU might have sunk to a horrific, unspeakably embarassing 3-9.
                      Well, the were a couple pretty good teams.

The best part ...... osu was not among them.

Oh the delectable talk about rising from the ashes.

I can remember it myself well. Your enthusiasm is understood but ........ the messiah hasn't delivered just yet. I'd give it another 9 or 10 months then see how it looks.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If M is lucky, they'll double their all-time BCS Bowl win total tomorrow. I think they will.
                        Thanks! We have to start somewhere. Its better than having zero and going for the first.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think the big ten had a single top ten caliber team, Buchanan. OSU, of all teams, beat the best team in the league. Reality. When OSU is down, there is no one left at the top.

Comment

Yeah, this is very true ..... but at least Mississippi State was good.

Comment

• No, heh, they were not, Buchanan. But, I appreciate the comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Snow makes for lousy quality of football and not very entertaining. People wont pay near as much to watch a game in Chicago, Detroit or Indy and people won't vacation for the week like they do for bowl games in Florida, California or Texas.
                                Couldn't disagree more, and it's exactly what our favorite SEC slappy whoDean wants everyone to think. Some of the most memorable games in the sports' history happened on snow. I agree it'll never happen, but let's not make excuses and let's not pretend that a champ shouldn't be able to win on snow. If you can't play football in snow and if you cant bundle up and enjoy a good snow day then maybe go try scrapbooking.

Comment

Working...
                                X