Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And look... The little nuggets are learning to spell again
    Liney, are you talkimg about the toilet?

Comment

• I try not to, Drok ....

... At my age, if I even think about the loo, .. I might have to go find one ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• watching the BTN and it is such a breath of fresh air compared to ESPN. It is about football, not personalities.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You'll enjoy the BTN during football season, needs more content during the football off-season..

One of its great aspects is the historical games. Not sure how that'll work with Nebraska and if the BTN (half owned by Fox) has rights to Nebraska's older games in the Big 8/12.

Comment

• It's great for basketball too, though I know Nebraska isn't a basketball school.

Comment

• Hands down best pre-game analysis/features of any media outlet. No one else is even close.

Game day production/commentators on a par if not slightly better (at least I don't mute them as often).

I use blogs for post game analysis ...... much better than anything cable or network has to offer.

Overall, terrific product and will only get better.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• As I've implied elsewhere, BTN will get higher quality games available to it with the next contract negotiations with the networks... Instead of it getting the 4th, 5th, 6th (3rd tier) picks of the games; it'll move up in the pecking order. This will net the BTN higher carriage rates both inside the B10 footprint and outside of it as well.

Comment

• Ferentz is a coward. He deserves to lose. 4th and 1 in OT and he kicks the FG? Gutless move and he lost his team the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                    Ferentz is a coward. He deserves to lose. 4th and 1 in OT and he kicks the FG? Gutless move and he lost his team the game.
                    Surprised he didn't show more balls there. Wild game

Comment

• Especially when his D was getting gutted by the ISU offense. I totally understand kicking on 4th and 6, but on 4th and 1, I think you have to go for it. You can't leave it up to your defense when your defense isn't stopping anyone.

Comment

• Penn St. just got hosed on a bad spot. Alabama fakes a punt on 4th and inches, loses yardage, yet the officials somehow spot them for a first down.

Comment

• Boy, Purdue, Indiana, and Minnesota are bad teams. They are close to as bad as the bottom of the league has ever been.

Purdue in danger of losing on the road at Rice. Minnehaha may lose at home to New Mexico State

Comment

• Frerentz is always a dumbass. He is the master at kicking field goals on 4th and 1.

Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                            Penn St. just got hosed on a bad spot. Alabama fakes a punt on 4th and inches, loses yardage, yet the officials somehow spot them for a first down.
                            Penn State's coach should have challenged the call. I think that you can challenge a spot.

Comment

• Jerry Kill apparently has had some sort of seizure just a few minutes ago during the final minutes of Minnesota's game

Comment

• Penn State's coach should have challenged the call. I think that you can challenge a spot.
                                That's the problem. Penn State doesn't HAVE "A" coach. They have a group of coaches who allow Joe Paterno to act like he's still coaching.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X