No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith didn't duck into the hit, he had jumped in the air a bit when he threw and was on his way down when the helmet to helmet occured. There's absolutely no question that Crable was leading with his helmet.

Comment

• Crable dove at a running QB. If you really think he had the skill to line up a QB who was both running AND jumping AND falling after jumping and make sure he hit him helmet to helmet, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

I wonder how many of the players on that OSU team were actually ineligible? I'd say 5-10, minimum.

Comment

• Ah yes, it was a horrendous call, what was I thinking? It's just that the refs, the replay officials, the Big10 front office, Delaney, the announcers, and fans of every fanbase outside Michigan is composed of idiots, and therefore they won't admit that it was possibly the worst call in the history of football and that they cheated Michigan out of victory.

Comment

• If you actually think that Delany or the Big Ten front office acknowledges every time the refs blow a call, you are even stupider than I thought you were before your last post.

It was a questionable call at best. But nice trolling.

Comment

• It was an awful call, Jamie. Not even borderline, just awful. I don't what more I can say. Crable didn't lead with his helmet at all, that's horsecrap. It was even Smth that initiated the contact. Michigan outplayed OSU all day and to have the game stolen on a call like that, I don't know how the corrupt bastards at OSU and the Commish's office live with themselves.

Comment

• I've never understood how kids are expected to stop on a dime on most of those sideline calls. Lots of inertia at work. Maybe the solution is to move to 5 versus 15 yard penalties for them.

Comment

• Smith had no business playing in the game. Tressel often played ineligible players, it eventually cost him his job.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That Sparty loss was delicious. Losing on a late hit to the punter. How fitting.

Comment

• Perfect ending for them.

Comment

• Little Caesars
                      Western Michigan vs PurdueInsight
                      Iowa vs Oklahoma

Meineke Car Care of Texas
                      Northwestern vs Texas A&MKraft Fight Hunger
                      Illinois vs UCLA

TicketCity
                      Houston vs Penn StateOutback
                      Michigan State vs Georgia

Capital One
                      Nebraska vs South CarolinaTaxslayer.com Gator Bowl
                      Ohio State vs Florida

Rose Bowl Game presented by Vizio
                      Wisconsin vs OregonAllstate Sugar
                      Virginia Tech vs Michigan
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• 10 bowl teams? Obviously, the 2011 Big Ten is the greatest conference in the history of college football.

Comment

• A manageable slate for the Big Ten this year.

Comment

• Illinois - UCLA: The Canned Bowl

MSU - Georgia: The Relegation Bowl

Comment

• Sheesh .. only Indiana and Minnehaha don't go bowling ...

Maybe they should get together at Lambeau for a quasi-bowl game. Call it the "we got nothing better to do" bowl ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• HeH!

Comment

Working...
                                X