Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, add ol to the suspect list.

Comment

• Weber is good but he's not Elliott. Good solid back but he can't carry you. The WRs are shockingly average compared to what they usually throw out there.

Comment

• I'm really glad we played them at the big house
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Buckeyes defense not overly impressive and Horninbook looks quite a bit better than he did vs us.

Comment

• Wierd, I been told on here that outside runs don't mean anything, but osu is getting killed on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              Weber is good but he's not Elliott. Good solid back but he can't carry you. The WRs are shockingly average compared to what they usually throw out there.
              To be fair not many RBs could replace Elliot let alone hold his jock. He's a special talent. Weber is good but Wisc D is really good too
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• OSU's piss poor defense is the one thing about this game that I can't believe. They've been so good this year and they're getting manhandled right now by a team with very little firepower.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  To be fair not many RBs could replace Elliot let alone hold his jock. He's a special talent. Weber is good but Wisc D is really good too
                  Zeke, as talent said, is irreplaceable. Weber will be good, but their offense is above average with jtb being the wildcard.

Comment

• Settling for FGs will cost Wisconsin

Comment

• But not OSU?

Comment

• There is a half left and it's only a 10 point game...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          There is a half left and it's only a 10 point game...
                          Sure but this has a better chance of getting worse, not better. Wiscy's gameplan is to get you behind and then kill you when you get pass happy. And I don't know if OSU has the downfield weapons to keep them from blitzing.

It isn't like OSU is down 10 because they were unlucky. They got dominated that half. They're lucky they aren't down 18.
                          Last edited by Kstat; October 15, 2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Wisconsin gets the ball first too.

Comment

• Wow. Urban looks like he wants to puke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                                Wow. Urban looks like he wants to puke...
                                He probably saw that ESPN chick with the caked on makeup.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X