Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to destroy Barrett
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pouring buckets!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• INT!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holy pick in the EZ

Sent from my LG-F670L using Tapatalk
          AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Shit i couldnt tell if it hit the ground
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• JTB with a critical turnover. OSU isn't going to get many scoring chances and they need 2.

Comment

• Wisc needs to run a play action here somewhere
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They're going to bait them and go big
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wisconsin needed that. OSU is able to move the ball on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Wisc needs to run a play action here somewhere
                      Yeah. On the table.

Comment

• UGH! Been up since 4:20am to take my wife and the rest of the ladies to Metro Airport for a Haiti mission trip. Really want to watch the rest of this OSU-Wisconsin game since Wiscy is ahead but I'm fading fast.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Man up
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Harbaugh would laugh at that.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So if Wiscy pulls this off and beats OSU what will that do to M (and OSU) in the polls?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Man up
                                I'm trying but I ain't no kid anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X