• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 chance left for wiscy. Need to throw here

Comment

• Hate that 3rd down call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
        I predict Barrett will be an NFL nothing burger. He's an average QB surrounded by an exceptional offense. But I could be wrong, and will shut up for now.

Go Badgers!
        He won't be a good pro. Never was the discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
          I predict Barrett will be an NFL nothing burger. He's an average QB surrounded by an exceptional offense. But I could be wrong, and will shut up for now.

Go Badgers!
          That means absolutely nothing to how good he's been in college.

Comment

• JTB will be invited for Heisman ceremony but I'm told he's overrated.

Horrible 3rd down play calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Samuel is slippery.
              No joke
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well that was anticlimactic. Hornibrook saw the rush and just caved.

Oh well. This was a 2 team conference before tonight and it still is. There's only one game that matters and it isn't until late next month.

Comment

• Always fuckin lame ass endings to these games. Get the throw away. Fuck me.

Comment

• Not a bad result for Michigan fans. We have reason to believe we're as good as or better than Buckeyes, but the big game still has significance. Meyer looks vulnerable.

Comment

• JTB had 92 yards rushing too.

Comment

• I'm so excited for M to go into the shoe and beat the shit out of OSU.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Seriously, right as I laud Chryst, he does that 3rd down run outside. Throw both down and at LEAST see if you can get a PI for a fresh set of downs. That outside shit with the RB ain't working. Do the sweep to the WR or run Clement up the middle if you're gonna run. Fuck.

Comment

• Agreed on that 3rd down call.

In the end, the halftime analysis nailed it -- can't settle for FGs.

Comment

• I'm glad oiho won. I want them undefeated.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Michigan fans need to grow a spine if their feelings about their own team hinged on tonight's result.

They can compete against anyone. It's just a matter of whether or not they do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X