No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think ND is in a different boat. Especially when compared to Cinci. Ohio State owns Ohio. Just like ND owns Indiana.

Pitt has a decent market share, but PSU is the big player in state, imo, for the last few decades anyway.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hack,

Don't use your fancy French words with me, you loquacious windbag.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Paris Ford is from Western PA and Pitt still carries some weight in the WPIAL.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Paris Ford was never even on PSU's radar, was he?

Comment

• He was. He had some issues, though.

PSU did get L. Wade out from under Narduzzi's nose.

Jeff Thomas was a weird one, too. Basically none of the big name B10 teams wanted him. It was looking like he'd end up at Illinois for awhile until Miami stepped in.

Comment

• On that list I see no one that OSU and M went after other than Wilson, and I'm not sure Brooklyn is technically or actually in the B10 footprint.

Comment

• So, in re the list Ent posted: it was complete shit and a waste of everyone's time.

Nice going, ent.

Comment

• maybe for Talent and his saban want to be program... But some of those kids could have really helped programs like Ill, Indian or Purdue.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jealousy is apparently Husker Red.

Sad!

Comment

• Entropy's ratings a disaster! Pray for him!

Comment

• Kidding aside, kids build relationships and look to go where they fit in, can play, and will get noticed.

A NJ kid going to Boston College or Syracuse isn't noteworthy, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Entropy's ratings a disaster! Pray for him!

WORST DEAL EVER!

Comment

• Lying posters hate entropy's great, powerful, beautiful list! Worst people in the world! Very unfair!

Comment

• Crooked Urban Meyer is a career coach. I'm draining the B1G!

Best plan ever!

Comment

• Entropy is doing an amazing job and I think he's recognized as such, more and more! #MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X