Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Herman im guessing, I went big with the Turps

Comment

• The oLIEo defense looks like an opponent with a balance rushing/passing attack can exploit that secondary or the front 7 when they have to try to protect it.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Very, very few defenses would that not be true.

I expect OSU's secondary to 'develop' a lot in-season just like we hope our back seven develops.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Why is/was Texas ranked?
          Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Tom Herman im guessing, I went big with the Turps
          Herman, hype.
          I think Texas returns almost every starter (not RB... D'Onta Foreman) from last season... Highly rated recruits, but the same guys that lost to Kansas.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's going to take Herman at least 3y to get Texas back on track if he can do it at all.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              It's going to take Herman at least 3y to get Texas back on track if he can do it at all.
              NOT SO FAST
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Maryland!

Comment

• Whelp, time to see what my Boilermakers can do vs the Heisman winner.
                  The talent of the Boilermakers roster is dog poop (probably an avg ranking of 70 for their last 5 recruiting classes)... maybe the Brohms will make the Purdue offense competent. Outside of Blough, Purdue has some experience in their front 7.

However, based on the talent of Purdue, you would think Lamar Jackson should have no problem.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 6-4 heading into the final two games. Missed the Ball State-Illinois game on my picks, but meh. Of the 4 losses, totally flubbed Rutgers and nFw. I think I had the OSU game pegged, but got the play wrong. I also think the Wyoming play was ok. Drilled the Maryland game including noting the possibility of outright win. Also called Sparty by 21 and the easy M cover.

Huzzah.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Boiler up! Gritty. Now it's the Blough show!

Comment

• By far the most impressive win today was the Spartan demolition. A well oiled machine.

Comment

• They're back!

Comment

• You know it

Comment

• My Louisville pick is looking troubled after 2nd fumble inside the 3. Thank god I have no financial stake in that one.

Comment

• Louisville lost their star CB Jaire Alexander... looks done for the game.
                                Won't be surprised if Blough has more success.

Blough missed the 1st Q btw because of a right shoulder strain. Doctors said he is good to go, so hopefully he holds up.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X