No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome B10 West game tonight on ESPN. Northwestern @ Purdue!

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Who did Northwestern lose coming into this year? I like them quite a lot and usually I am a NfW skeptic.
    Their RB Jackson, but it sounds like the replacement will be productive.
    NW returns Thorson, all of their skills minus Jackson, entire o-line, and most of their D.
    For a team that won like 8 straight to finish last season, NW worries me as a Purdue person.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Well, first, Thorson is a bit of question mark. But, they lost most of their really bad secondary. I think Purdue will WCO all day on them. I really like Herdeman as causing problems.

nFw actually should have good line play on both sides. If Thorson is good then they should be solid, but they're going to have to defend the pass.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Minnesota...not so impressive

Comment

• Slow start, moving it down the field easy now.

Comment

• Yeah, def spoke too soon. Minny's QB looked like trash early on

Comment

• This Moore kid is something

Comment

• Been hyping Rondale Moore all offseason with my Purdue friends/ bros... didn't expect this type of production this early. Moore looks as fast as his Youtube highlights.

Yes, Purdue's best recruit since OJ Ross (who busted due to off field issues).
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pur'dont lost game on late hit...

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes I misspoke when I said late hit it was actually unnecessary roughness. Oh and the Lions definitely cursed. I guess it's good I stopped caring a long time ago.

Comment

• Take Akron and the points. Frost pulls it out pulling away in the 4th quarter...31-21.

Book it.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Something very disturbingly wrong with Sparty fans. Something deeper than having zero class, a lousy education, or a massive inferiority complex.

Comment

• Sparty in trouble.

If anyone is wondering, Utah State is probably one of the more competent non-power 5 teams this season. They return their starting QB, a lot of skills players, entire o-line and D from last season.
                            That said, Sparty SHOULDN'T be in this situation as a top 12 team.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They shouldn't ever look like this during these sluggish season openers but there they are.
                              Last edited by froot loops; August 31, 2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Jason Straithorn was in midseason form as the worst color man in the biz.

Comment

Working...
                                X