No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing to fear in this game is our front sevens knees.

Comment

• Correct
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It could be worse you could be playing Air Force, that team is wicked dirty.

Can you imagine devoting time to the analyzing the keys to beating Army? Life is too short.

Comment

• Maryland, my Maryland!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sindelar 5 TDs, 500 yards passing vs Vanderbilt. Another non-conference loss for the SEC.

Watched very little of Maryland, but wow, their offense looked explosive. I know Syracuse doesn't play much D... still, top 25 ACC team.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Purdue can score. That Nevada disaster is really inexplicable. That said, Vandy sucks. But, they did keep mighty Georgia somewhat in check.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Meanwhile, the Genius of Lovie is down 13-0 against one of the worst 5 teams in FBS.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

• I wish that we still had Brandon Peters.

But then he would be coached by Harbaugh so he would probably still suck, so never mind.

Comment

• Paul Chryst does some stupid in-game stuff occasionally, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's a far better coach than Harbaugh.

Rondale Moore caught 13 passes for over 200 yards today. I wonder what it feels like to have a coach who doesn't piss away talent on offense.

Comment

Comment

• That's probably a pretty good bet. That said, you can do a lot worse than 11-1.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hope that Brohm is on the short list of guys that get the call when Harbaugh leaves. He doesn't stress ball security as much as I'd like to see but he still gets a lot out of his guys and he can find ways to get the ball to a 5* athlete.

Comment

Working...
                                X