Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it the eighth game? Then the competition could go on for the 1st 7 games.

Comment

• I think it's the 8th game/9th week, bye in there somewhere.

Comment

• That sounds right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
          I'm curious, why would he pick OSU over M?

Holmes is 99% UCLA.. and 1% UNL.. I don't think either OSU or M have a shot.

=)
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Brandon Peters will be burning his redshirt in week 8 in East Lansing.
            He just needs to hold the clipboard this year and learn. No way the true is ready for this.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Next year is another story all together.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I saw Dylan McCaffery play this weekend on ESPN, and he's a very solid QB.

But, there's no way he's going to compete for the starting job upon arriving next year. He's tall (6'5") and they list him at 195, but I think the day they weighed him he probably had about 10 lbs of nickels in his pockets. He's going to have to add some weight and muscle before he's ready for the CFB game.

He stood well in the pocket, and he runs well when he tucks and scrambles. He CAUGHT a TD pass on a 'transcontinental' play, threw for a TD, and then ran for another. He also had a pick.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I saw Dylan McCaffery play this weekend on ESPN, and he's a very solid QB.
                  I watched that too. McCaffery looked good, but Soguro must have averaged 10 yards per carry against Valor Christian in the first half.

Liney, did any of the teams you watched at the big house particularly impress you?

Comment

• Geezer - I didn't get to go to the games on Saturday. I wanted to go, but I had a real nasty muscle spasm in my leg the night before, and I had trouble walking all day. I really wish I could have gone. I understand that there were several very good games.

That Sogoro team was real good, but Valor's defense was REAL BAD. McCaffery is going to have a long senior year.

Comment

• At least he's curious....

One of the top overall prospects in the country is set to officially visit Michigan this fall.

Comment

• Yup, him and Najee should announce for M on signing day.

Comment

• That would be an excellent signing day.

Comment

• Tarik Black WR (4*, Connecticut) is visiting this weekend and M has surged ahead of the competition of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Yup, him and Najee should announce for M on signing day.
                              Is this actually expected to happen?

Comment

• No.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X