Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your quarrel is not with me, sir, but with your auld enemies basic human decency and threshold community standards.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
      as much as I like to give Talent and DSL grief, having them here makes this board interesting and a bit more balanced.

We are lucky to have O-state, Sparty, Neb, and even 'Bama fans on this forum.
      I never said anything about liking or disliking. I can understand Sparty being here because of the Lions forum but I have no idea about the rest. Nevvvvvver ever would I care to step foot in an Ohio forum.

"I can't wait to log onto the Ohio forum today" said jaadam4 never.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Your integrity is intact.

Comment

• And so is your womanhood front.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Nevvvvvver ever would I care to step foot in an Ohio forum.
            Only because you'd have to throw away your shoes afterward.

Comment

• Donovan Jeter SDE/DT (4*, Pennsylvania) commits to the Wolverines. Less than a week ago was a Notre Dame commit.
              Last edited by WM Wolverine; October 24, 2016, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Holy crap. That's great.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow... Best quote ever award for a recruit via Jeter

“I don’t want to play for a mediocre school,” he said. “I don’t want to play for a team that goes like 7-6. I want to go to a school that plays in the big bowl games or plays in the College Football Playoff. I don’t want to go to an average school because I don’t think I’m an average player. I want to make big time plays on a big time stage.”
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• he also had some not so pleasant comments about Brian Kelly

Comment

• Maybe not pleasant, but probably true. Kelly is a dick (my comment, not Jeter's) but he and ND deserve each other. May he have many more mediocre-to-bad seasons there!

I have no problem with what Donavon Jeter said, especially since he stuck to pointing out the differences between Harbaugh and Kelly, rather than making direct jabs at Kelly. Handled it with as much class as possible, IMO.

Comment

• "I started thinking, ‘Michigan is undefeated and Notre Dame is 2-5,’” Jeter said. Jeter was most impressed by Harbaugh, and he had some interesting comments about Harbaugh and Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly. Jeter said Harbaugh “might be the coolest dude I ever met in my life.”

Jeter elaborated, saying, “He doesn’t act like he’s important. … He’s real down to earth and humble. He’s easy to talk to. Talking to Brian Kelly wasn’t fun. It wasn’t cool. You have to make an appointment just to go to his office. Coach Harbaugh has an open-door policy. Every one of Michigan’s coaches has an open-door policy.”

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 24, 2016, 07:18 AM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Kiwty Paye commits. With the all guys we are in on and the limited number of spots .... not sure about this one.

Comment

• How many players are expected* to be in this 2017 class?

I keep hearing Michigan will finish strong, but there are currently 18 commits.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• There will be 27-30 in this class.

Comment

• Willie Gay OLB is uncommitted.

Comment

Working...
                                X