This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oversigning makes me SICK!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Had to scratch my head there, WM. #8 LB Willie Gay DECOMMITED from Ol' Miss.

Do we expect an M commitment from him soon? That's what we were hearing ...... reportedly loved M at his recent visit.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Saying Gay de-committed from Ole Miss would've been far more clear...

He's been a top target for the staff, right there with Singleton & Anthony during his Ole Miss' commitment. He's just as likely as either of those two; Singleton suffered a knee injury (ACL I think) and not terribly confident where M stands with Anthony.

Recruiting board has barely been touched in 3 months, certainly some new names to add and remove. M is shooting for the moon with lots of elite targets (Najee Harris, Leatherwood, Baron Browning, etc.) but they solidly lead with more than a handful of 4-star types.

Comment

• Isn't there some concern that he won't qualify?

Comment

• Quick update on 'new' names (aren't on my recruiting board) M is recruiting heavily:

Najee Harris RB
            Alex Leatherwood OT
            Baron Browning LB
            Willie Gay OLB
            Jedrick Willis OT
            Chuck Filiagia OL
            Bubba Bolden S

Aubrey Soloman DT is certainly off the board and Josh Falo TE likely too. M is being seriously considered by most all of the above, none I'd say are likely but M will get their share. Other uncommitted top targets:

*WR: Donovan Peoples-Jones, Nico Collins, Tarik Black, & Oliver Martin
            *OL: Cesar Ruiz, Isaiah Wilson, & Tederall Slaton
            *DT: Jay Tufele (haven't heard anything about in forever)
            *LB: Duane Singleton & Jordan Athony
            *DB: Ambry Thomas & Jaylen Kelly-Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Quick update on 'new' names (aren't on my recruiting board) M is recruiting heavily:

Najee Harris RB
              Alex Leatherwood OT
              Baron Browning LB
              Willie Gay OLB
              Jedrick Willis OT
              Chuck Filiagia OL
              Bubba Bolden S

Aubrey Soloman DT is certainly off the board and Josh Falo TE likely too. M is being seriously considered by most all of the above, none I'd say are likely but M will get their share. Other uncommitted top targets:

*WR: Donovan Peoples-Jones, Nico Collins, Tarik Black, & Oliver Martin
              *OL: Cesar Ruiz, Isaiah Wilson, & Tederall Slaton
              *DT: Jay Tufele (haven't heard anything about in forever)
              *LB: Duane Singleton & Jordan Athony
              *DB: Ambry Thomas & Jaylen Kelly-Powell
              He visited this week and said it set the bar. Very positive from all accounts.

Comment

• Not that I'm aware of, Paul, but I haven't heard anything about him since he committed to Ole Miss.

Great to hear (Tufele), he's a position of need with Soloman's departure.

Comment

• Jeter said that Harbaugh picked all the recruits up at midnight after the game on Sat and made it sound like he's the coolest mf'er ever. Harbaugh just doesn't rest.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                    Kiwty Paye commits. With the all guys we are in on and the limited number of spots .... not sure about this one.
                    He's only a 3* but it sounds like he was a recruit while Brown was at BC. If Brown really wants the kid id guess you'd have to give him the benefit of a doubt
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Darnay Holmes CB (5*) to take an official visit, he's shown some interest in the past so not a big surprise. Everyone was expecting him to stay out West in the Pac 12.

Comment

• He's also taking an OV to Columbus. I can't speak for "everyone," but I'm still absolutely expecting him to stay West.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• his main west coast choice is UCLA ...if he decides to stay here, he'll get what he deserves.

Jim Mora ...ha ha.

Comment

• Correct. But, as you know, more goes into it than that. Sadly.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was watching a replay of UCLA and Utah. Man those are some garbage defenses
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Not many defenses west of the Mississippi.

Comment

Working...
                                X