Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Mora and Brian Kelly are cut from the same cloth. Both asshats. We'll see what factors matter to Darnay soon enough. Some kids see the big picture, others don't.

Comment

• Aubrey Soloman will officially visit, we still have a chance I guess but I'd bet he stays in the southeast.

Comment

• Is Mama coming with him?
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dream big...

Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• We have a chance, slim but there is a chance.

Comment

• Gonna look great in maize and blue
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Gee, you'd think they were skeered...

"Even before Harbaugh arrived in the Bay Area, Harris’ cell phone buzzed more frequently with calls from Tuscaloosa, Ala. Soon after word filtered out about Harbaugh’s planned trip, Harris said, he started receiving three calls a day from Alabama coaches."

Comment

• I liked the part where it said that Bama was talking shit about our schedule. The only way the article would know something so intament is for Harris to have mentioned it. That definitely shows some insecurity about where they think they stand with him.

The kid can't go wrong with whichever school he picks but someone will get a good one
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Satan's boosters will make sure he's headed for Sweet Home Alabama.

Comment

• M boosters are going to pay him to go to Ann Arbor.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        M boosters are going to pay him to go to Ann Arbor.
                        This. It's our turn to buy great athletes damnit.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just like with Deshawn hand.

Comment

• No way... Bama is a skewl of thinkers. That's why he went there
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Is Mama coming with him?
                                Yes, she is, Rocky...

Michigan returns home this weekend to face Maryland, and there will be four official visitors in town – Mekhi Becton, Aaron Banks, Aubrey Solomon and Nico Collins.

Comment

Working...
                                X