X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you're saying there's a chance?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think the words that came from MM's mouth were far more telling than anything, he loves Sparty.

Comment

• I've never seen an announcement where the recruit and his mom end up going MMA on each other. Really looking forward to 930!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well there was that LSU-Alabama kid where the kid chose one during the press conference and the mom was visibly really pissed off. She was probaby forfeiting the new double-wide that some booster had given her.

This is easily the least interested in signing day that I have been for about seven years. All of the tea leaves are saying McDowell to MSU. This is probably the most miserable four months that the Michigan football program has ever experienced. We're MSU's bitch now and that's going to continue for the foreseeable future.
          Last edited by Hannibal; February 5, 2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Peppers sent his LOI in this morning. So there's that.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I wish that I could get excited, but the poor kid has the deck stacked against him. He'll spend his career playing nine yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 3 while being asked to cover the opposing receivers for nine seconds on every passing play. It sounds like he's the real deal but even Charles Woodson would have trouble prospering in this program now.

Comment

• I think Rivals has this class ranked 29th, while Meyer's class is ranked 2nd in the nation with 15 of 21 players from north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Frankly, Hoke has simply run out of excuses, if he was coaching an SEC team, he'd be fired for such poor recruiting effort not to mention his on-field follies.

De-commitments by Hand, Campbell, Harris.... merely public repudiation and more embarrassment.
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 5, 2014, 09:27 AM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• 29th is worst than RichRod's worst class. What a fucking disaster.

Comment

• Peppers is the best player coming into the B10. IMO, OSU probably has the next 6 out of 7 (assuming McDowell stays in the B10 and goes to EL).

Losing Hand and possibly McDowell would rate as not good for Hoke.

Comment

• M is currently 17th in the 247 Composite. If they don't get McDowell, they'll probably drop a few places.

Comment

• Rivals has Mone as a 3 star? Um. No wonder they are 29th according to them.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Fuck msu
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• McDowell ends up exactly where he wanted to go.

Comment

• Not that you'd want to turn away that kind of talent, but when it was obvious he wanted to go to MSU, not sure if it would have been in the best interest of M, OSU, FSU to have him on the team. Can you really buy in to a place that you didn't want to go to?

Comment

• Probably the first of many good recruits that will choose MSU over UM for at least the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X