Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the one where we sent a thank you letter to him and spelled his name wrong right?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sent a thank you for attending an event he wasn't at AND misspelled hus name. lol.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• yup.. that's the one!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How does DPJ still have MSU on his wish list with Mich, Oiho, Florida and FSU? Has he been watching football this year?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'd take M over the field with DPJ.

Comment

• And how. At least -300 favorite.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• From the freep. Do we have a shot at this kid?

Michigan is in the running for Baron Browning, but it is going to have to beat the likes of Alabama, Texas and Ohio State for his services. Browning is scheduled to visit Columbus for the Ohio State-Michigan game on Nov. 26. The connection with Michigan is that his brother Barry Browning played for Stanford under Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh left and took the San Francisco 49ers job after Browning’s freshman season, prompting Browning’s mother to ask Harbaugh whether he planned on leaving Michigan. It turned into a pretty big story in recruiting circles. If I had to put a percentage on it right now, I would say there is a 33% chance Browning comes to Michigan. So much depends on how his visit to Columbus goes. He is expected to announce his college decision shortly afterward.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Heh. Ask Detroit Dan. :-)

Here's what I've heard from folks not reading tea leaves. He was all Texas, but Strong's imminent departure has opened up his recruiting a little bit. He's close with Okudah and has taken several OVs with him. OSU folks feel really good.

As an aside, an OV for the M game is about the worst for an OV. First and foremost, the coaches have a massive game to deal with thereby relegating the recruits to second fiddle. They still do their best to make sure the "key" recruits get the love, but it's hard. It's much better, IMO, to get an OV where there is no game or when you have limited numbers of recruits attending.

This weekend OSU has 12 5* kids visiting. For a night game. I'm not sure how well you can recruit that. The M game is orders of magnitude harder.

Comment

• It's feast or famine with that game IMO. The atmosphere for that game alone would be a major selling point and a win there should be recruiting enough. Hopefully we stick it to the home team and Browning shows up in maize and blue

I can hope right?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 12 five stars. Wow.

Comment

• Najee, not Baron.

Comment

• M might get a hat on the table with Browning, longer he puts off announcing the more time M has to make-up ground.

Comment

• Better hope he changes his announcement date.

Comment

• And doesn't need the money.

Comment

• Oh, I don't know. I don't think M is going to blow its entire salary cap on Najee, Ruiz and Wilson. Most of it, but they should still be able to pony up for Browning.

Comment

Working...
                                X