• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sky has fallen!

Comment

• Chicken Little rules the roost...

Comment

• Probably the first of many good recruits that will choose MSU over UM for at least the next few years.
        In-state class of 2015 is going to be very interesting and early on doesn't look particularly good for Hoke.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I still can't believe Peppers came to Michigan
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Fuck msu
            :-D
            Forever One!

Comment

• Mom must be pissed. She'll get over it, though. She and Hannibal will be MSU fans soon enough.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• For all you recruiting neophytes out there: the size of the class figures into the rankings. Sixteen is a very small class. Next year's class could be smaller.

And if you want to be selective, ESPN has M 12th and 24/7 Sports has them 17th.
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 5, 2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I would be fine with the "small class" rationale if it looked like 2015 would be a big bounceback year. But it won't. It's shaping up to be a disaster at this point unless Nussmeier can help miraculously salvage it.

Comment

• Tennessee signs 35...SEC! SEC!

Comment

• 16 is definitely a small class. Though, part of that is Hoke missed big-time on his final 2.

Rivals only counts your 20 best recruits.

Scout counts your 25 best recruits.

I have no clue what ESPN does other than factor in whether you're an SEC school or not.

The 247 Composite combines all 4 services into a single ranking.

And UT was really short on numbers. I believe 12 or 13 of the 35 are EEs which mean they count against last year's class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        I would be fine with the "small class" rationale if it looked like 2015 would be a big bounceback year. But it won't. It's shaping up to be a disaster at this point unless Nussmeier can help miraculously salvage it.
                        Rationale? Small classes get rated lower than large classes with similar star ratings. No rationale. Next year's team will have 30 freshmen, 26 sophomores, 18 juniors, and 10 seniors. 2015 class won't be rated in the top ten. Need to get Damien Harris.

Comment

• Yup, gonna be another small class next year too. And yup, need to get Harris back.

Comment

• D. News....
                            Michigan and Michigan State could be done with their classes — though both Brady Hoke and Mark Dantonio probably went to bed Tuesday night not knowing whether Southfield five-star lineman Malik McDowell wanted to be a Wolverine or a Spartan — or neither. But there are discrepancies over where U-M and MSU should be ranked. After a strong start in recruiting, U-M sits at No. 12 by ESPN, No. 23 by Scout and No. 29 by Rivals. Michigan State is ranked No. 24 by Rivals, No. 27 by Scout and No. 39 by ESPN.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Harris would look great toting the rock for UFM's boys!

Comment

• The only thing Hoke is good at is recruiting. If that goes, he needs to go.

I can hear it now: "Well, Hoke's last couple classes were really small and he missed on some guys. There's no way the new guy can hope to field a decent team until 2020...."

Comment

Working...
                                X