Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot he's an EE. Still, I'm remaining skeptical to the bitter end.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Lotta scuttlebutt that Najee has already said hes comin.
      Same guy who was the first to report Harbaugh to M, is saying 50-50

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        I almost wish I was a Spartan fan so I wouldn't have to go through all the anxiety of waiting on announcements from 5 star high school football players.
        We already had that experience in the RichRod years. Instead of sweating out announcements by 5-star guys we were sweating out announcements by 3-star guys, wondering whether we would be able to pull them away from South Florida or Iowa.

Comment

• Tyrone Wheatley ‏@CoachWheat6 1h1 hour ago

Najee..."Knocks me off my feet"

Read into it what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Leatherwood is no.
            I don't disagree. I was just using our absolute best case scenario. (Although maybe I should have gone with Holmes instead)
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Najee....oh no....

[ame]https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ[/ame]
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• that's so sweet.. you're playing our song
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Leatherwood isn't going to happen...

M wil have a great OL class if they can land Wilson, Ruiz & Filliaga even if Herbert moves on to Florida/FSU/wherever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    Didn't people get excited upon seeing Terrelle Pryor wearing a Michigan shirt once, too?
                    Maybe, but then this happened:

Comment

• I don't disagree. I was just using our absolute best case scenario. (Although maybe I should have gone with Holmes instead)
                      Leatherwood and Holmes are both zeroes, though there's an increasingly good chance Holmes will play in the Big Ten.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's too bad that it will overshadow ours.
                        This is not particularly true. There may be slight overshadowing, but the general story will be what great classes the two top dogs in the B10 signed. There will be aggregate numbers -- OSU and M sign 8 of the top 15! OSU and M sign 10 5*. It will be OSU and M. OSU will get some run for what should be the best class, and M will get some run for signing the highest rated player.

If I've learned nothing in the past 2 years, it's that NO ONE OVERSHADOWS HARBAUGH!!!!!! He wins everything from January to December.

Of course, the specifics will matter to me and Oracle, but beyond that I just see as a "rich get richer" sort of thing and how UFM and HARBAUGH!!! continue down the path of yearly armageddon.

Comment

• 8:30pm ET on ESPN2 for DPJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Same guy who was the first to report Harbaugh to M, is saying 50-50
                            Who claims to be the first one to report that?

Comment

• You're not familiar with Gregg?

Comment

• Of course its gregg Henson. Tool. He was getting the exact info as about 6 other ppl, who just didn't go public with it. Of course he claims it.

Comment

Working...
                                X