Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what a trotline is. I'm a "fucking journalist".

Comment

• The crystal ball thing is just speculation. Emil Ekiyor might not be looking for a pay day and a brand new vehicle. We can hope he has the integrity of Rashan Gary.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four-wheel drive.

Comment

• I'll bet Ekiyor ends up at Bama.

Comment

• He's always been a very soft commit, expect him to sign with Bama.

Comment

• He's just a 4-star. Nick is just slumming to make HARBAUGH! mad.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He'll never recover.

Comment

• Sure he will. I think this is the year he finishes higher than 3rd in the East. That's salve for a battered soul right there.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    He's always been a very soft commit.
                    First I've heard that. Sam Webb says the kid and his dad love Michigan.

Comment

• From the day he committed we knew Ekiyor was going to take visits... I'd guess he and his dad love Alabama too. M still has a chance to keep him.

Comment

• Bama does offer a lot...

Comment

• Correct: Winning. Exposure. The best coaching and facilities in college ball, and a proven track record of getting kids in the NFL.

Comment

• But the head coach is an asshole and Alabama is far too hot & humid in the summer.

Comment

• All correct. And as much as I hate to say it, if you are a young fellas going to school to play football, Bama and OSU have the best programs right now. I don't think most Bama fans would disparage a hopeful engineer from heading to M, and I can't diparage a hopeful NFL player from heading to Bama.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Saban is loved by his players and the humidity is like a free sauna membership.

Comment

Working...
                                X