This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    The 2018 class will finish outside of the Top 25 and the 2019 class will be marginally better
    Wow, this guy has a true gift! He can make shitty predictions two years in advance!
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Emil Ekiyor is on the verge of decommitting from UM and committing to Alabama. For those following, this is not a surprise. UM better find a suitable replacement, and needs to figure out what they are doing wrong, as this is the 3rd year in a row that this has happened.

Comment

• Geez I wonder what could it possibly be?

Comment

• Alabama is cheating.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hahaha
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Better practice facility.
              Even Kentucky’s is arguably better than M. YouTube it.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• In all seriousness, there's plenty of room for kids to choose Alabama over Michigan for legit reasons. Which, for AA, is every reason to pretend they would never do so for illegit reasons. It's the same kind of thing that makes people reluctant to process the level of corruption in DC. Very unpleasant problem to have to confront.

Comment

• Yeah, better facilities, better o-line coach, gets more kids in the NFL, warmer weather, winning program playing at the top of college ball.

Besides, Harbaugh is going to be coaching the Colts next year.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If you need a replacement for that decommit, tell Harbaugh! to contact me. My son is that size probably not as fast, but he can maul. He is weighing his options for next year.

Comment

• I can put you in touch with the right people, but I and they will need to have some favors done for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Better practice facility.
                        Even Kentucky?s is arguably better than M. YouTube it.
                        Didn't we revamp all of that stuff less than a decade ago? I thought I remember seeing something about that on Inside Michigan Football.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          In all seriousness, there's plenty of room for kids to choose Alabama over Michigan for legit reasons. Which, for AA, is every reason to pretend they would never do so for illegit reasons. It's the same kind of thing that makes people reluctant to process the level of corruption in DC. Very unpleasant problem to have to confront.

What? I would never suggest that a booster wouldn't offer cash. Some do. For every team out there.

I, absent a shred of evidence, will never assume something illicit when a HS kid flips, though. It's recruiting. Kids who haven't been to their senior prom yet. They change their minds. A whole fucking bunch.

For example, M came very close to flipping Najee last year. A solid Bama verbal for over a year. If M had flipped him, I would not have assumed something nefarious afoot.

Comment

• Of course not. Michigan doesn't do that, and everybody knows it. I agree with that, on a kid-by-kid basis. Impossible to say that on a system-level basis. We both know this already.

Comment

• lol

Thanks for the chuckles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Didn't we revamp all of that stuff less than a decade ago? I thought I remember seeing something about that on Inside Michigan Football.
                                Others here would know more about M’s football facility than me, but it appears like M’s is aight. Above average comparably?
                                A decent renovation to Schembechler Hall a few years ago with more renovations planned.
                                However, it seems to be unimpressive compared to some of the new facilities some programs have.

If I’m an 18 year old 4 star recruit, I’m interested in:
                                1. $$$ and success rate of getting to the NFL.
                                2. Fitting in with the people you’ll be around. Coaching and players.
                                3. What campus lifestyle would be the best. Includes combination of football facilities, weather, and girls. When rushing a fraternity several years ago, the quality of the house was a factor.
                                X-Factor: Bag men.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X