Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are two nice things you can say about Brady Hoke, and that's about it: great recruiting and developing DL, and his teams played OSU hard. Inferior strategy and tactics to Harbaugh, but didn't get destroyed nonetheless. Telling.

Comment

• Did you guys at least beat Bauserman/Fickel?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Did you guys at least beat Bauserman/Fickel?
        Yep. Fickell is 0-2 vs Michigan as a HC.

That's about the only thing Michigan can toot its horn about over the last 20 years.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh

So you got that going for ya
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan won a huge bare-knuckle recruiting battle today in gaining the commitment of 3-star outside linebacker Tyler McLaurin, from Bolingbrook, Illinois. The 6'2" McLaurin chose Michigan over the likes of Prairie View State, Northwood Institute, and Berea State Teachers College.

"We strive to gather the best into the Michigan football family", said Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh upon hearing the news today. When told that it is an NCAA violation to speak about players who have not yet signed a LOI, Harbaugh said, "That's alright, nobody is paying attention right now anyway", .. as he sped away to pick up his take out order from Blimpy Burger.

Michigan's 2021 recruiting class is now ranked #101 in the country, and 16th in the Big Ten East.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...in/3103693001/
            Last edited by lineygoblue; May 9, 2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• That's a little harsh.

However, it appears M is set to steal another Ohio kid. So, I look forward to your analysis of that commitment.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan football ........ parallels to the nation's dive to the worst unemployment numbers since the great depression!
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• However, it appears M is set to steal another Ohio kid. So, I look forward to your analysis of that commitment.
                  Oh yeah, .. just wait until Michigan beats out Chatfield College in the recruiting battle for that kid. The dynasty awaits!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Michigan football ........ parallels to the nation's dive to the worst unemployment numbers since the great depression!
                    You said it, Jeff.

The Harbaugh/Manuel tandem wants Michigan football to emulate the state in every way. Championships? Bah! .. Participation trophies rule!!!!

Comment

• Top-400 rated WR Rod Moore, from the state beneath us.

Comment

• Wow. Top 400, eh?

Is that the guy from Ohio that M was set to steal?

Juco's all over the midwest are envious of Michigan's recruiting prowess.

Comment

• It is, indeed, the Ohio kid HARBAUGH!!!! was set to steal. M has a pipeline to Clayton Northmont High School!

He is a safety/DB. I'm not sure he's big enough to be a safety, but I always trust DON BROWN!!!! in matters like this.

Comment

• Don Brown's 3 stars vs Ryan Days 5-stars, i expect the results to be even worse going forward.

Comment

• Ohio State's recruiting is a little uneven, but they are definitely recruiting the shit out of WRs. And, for that matter, QB has been really good, too. But those WRs. At this point, I'm not sure any school has ever had a better multiple year run at a position.

We'll see if that's enough.

Comment

• I think Bama would be there, too. Off the top of my head, Amari Cooper, Ardarius Stewart, Calvin Ridley, Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs with Devonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle waiting in the wings.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 11, 2020, 09:12 AM.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X