This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    In his defense, I will say that for most of these high level recruits its not so much a fandom decision as a business decision. So ostensibly you could root for OSU and then play for UM (or go to every UM game since you could walk and go to Penn State).

That said, if I were Hoke, I'd have a very serious talk with that young man.
    I've gotta disagree. Maybe you could be a USC fan and still come to Michigan, or a Miami fan and still come to Michigan. But if you are an OSU fan, you don't come to Michigan, and you certainly don't openly ROOT for OSU while on your official visit to Michigan.

Cut him loose--we don't want him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
      I've gotta disagree. Maybe you could be a USC fan and still come to Michigan, or a Miami fan and still come to Michigan. But if you are an OSU fan, you don't come to Michigan, and you certainly don't openly ROOT for OSU while on your official visit to Michigan.

Cut him loose--we don't want him.
      This. It isn't like he's a fan of some other team...he's a fan of THE other team.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Brionte Dunn is a Buckeye fan. I doubt you much cared that he was there.

Someone else said it, it's a relationship/business decision. Price may hate the new OSU coaches. That's why you keep at it.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Recruiting a kid, you can likely tell if the kid has genuine interest in your school... Pretty sure he ends up a Buckeye, unless like Talent says he doesn't like Ohio's next coach.

Comment

• View it as a challenge. All he can do is turn you down. Hell, Chris Spielman was almost a Wolverine until his dad stepped in and told him no way.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Right. What's the harm?
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Obviously, the kid has grown up in a poor environment and it takes time for one who grows up in Ohio to learn that there is a much better world out there.

Take pity on the poor kid.

Comment

• Typical hoodrat olieo recruit. Rot in that cesspool, son.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• We lose sight of the fact that these are just kids.........

If he doesn't want to come here, fine. if he stays there....fine. I'm certainly not gonna waste any more time deciphering the motives, and fucking tweets of an 17-18 year old.....

Comment

• Eh, he's probably only 16.....and that's an Ohio 16, which is equal in maturity to a Michigan 10 year old.

Otherwise, I agree with your post.

Comment

• Let me ask this. If Dunn watches how impressive Fitz is, and in my book he is impressive, and seeing that Fitz has two years left and could start the next two years, does that sway Dunn away from Michigan? Knowing that he will have to wait. Or is he potentially good enough to come in and impact right away?

I've been waiting to hear about someone committing after the game.

Comment

• Dunn, Bolden, Kalis & Stobel are all Buckeyes in a week once Urban Meyer is there.

Comment

• Sarcasm I hope?
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I hope

Comment

• No, that is info from Bucknuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X