Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real question is when does Zach Harrison announce he's a Buckeye? My guess is that he waits until the morning of the 19th to maximize the effect on Michigan fans.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Bill Greene

ZACH HARRISON: I'm sticking with this kid signing with Ohio State, and I have never had a reason to come off that even in the face of the Michigan Crystal Ball tsunami. I think The Game had a HUGE impact on him, and there was the visit a few days before that went really well. Unless he is totally adamant in getting away from home, I see him at Ohio State and I see Larry Johnson winning another battle like Larry Johnson does. There was a LJ home visit last week, and I was told he and Day will see Zach this week. I could be dead wrong on this, and be the only guy in America that didn't get the memo, but I'm sticking with Harrison to Ohio State until I have a reason to get off that pick.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          The real question is when does Zach Harrison announce he's a Buckeye? My guess is that he waits until the morning of the 19th to maximize the effect on Michigan fans.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't even remember who Reese is. But if Harrison and Hill become poster boys in Ann Arbor for what happens when you shit the bed against OSU, well, maybe that's some short-term pain that leads to some long-term gain. Michigan still has its lessons to learn and hubris to tamp down.

Comment

• And, for that matter, Peppers and Gary have come and gone without much to say for it. A whole lot of hope and browser refreshing went into those recruitments. Michigan should always shoot for the best players, and Hill in particular really hurts, and he won't be adequately replaced by a late three-star, but no one player makes the program. Recruiting is only a part of the answer. My own personal advice is to watch Michigan basketball.

Comment

• Food for thought -

Nick Saban sits in the Heisman Trophy ceremony waiting to hear if his QB won the Heisman trophy. Meanwhile flipping two 5 star recruits at the same time. Laughable

Jim Harbaugh has a much harder job, no? He needs to find 25 players that are elite on the field and in the classroom. Kids who dont need or want a new car or money for their families.

Think back to being 18 and somebody drops off a new truck or car and hands you the keys.

The Bag Man are good at this and it will never be tied back to the program.

As long as we want this program to be clean, we are going to have to deal with losses like osu

Comment

• they had heard Harbaugh may be looking to leave Michigan

Comment

• No doubt you're getting very close to changing everyone's mind on about this, AA. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Food for thought -

Nick Saban sits in the Heisman Trophy ceremony waiting to hear if his QB won the Heisman trophy. Meanwhile flipping two 5 star recruits at the same time. Laughable

Jim Harbaugh has a much harder job, no? He needs to find 25 players that are elite on the field and in the classroom. Kids who dont need or want a new car or money for their families.

Think back to being 18 and somebody drops off a new truck or car and hands you the keys.

The Bag Man are good at this and it will never be tied back to the program.

As long as we want this program to be clean, we are going to have to deal with losses like osu
                    Let's see what happens with basketball. Granted you have to have a coach BETTER than guys like Self or Calipari or Roy (Beilein is not better than Coach K), but this can be done. Admitted there's less randomness in football, and it's harder to get to the CFP than it is to the Sweet 16, but Beilein's program makes the case that Michigan's administration isn't terminally fucked up. If you leave an AD alone to make a good hire, and leave that coach to do his thing, you can get it done.

Comment

• No doubt you're getting very close to changing everyone's mind on about this, AA. Keep up the good work!
                      ha ha And you know I hate being in the majority - on anything

Comment

• WF is hinting he's about to flip.

Comment

• The first few dozen times weren't so convincing but now you're really hitting it. I'm about to flip myself.

Comment

• You know I really don't want to debate whether Alabama cheats, but since you called me a bad name... here you go AA. Try to get some sleep.

A bagman (or bag man) is a person or paymaster designated to collect or distribute illicitly gained money ("dirty money"), such as bribes to public officials, or money that is collected in a criminal enterprise, such as a "protection racket" or in the running of a numbers racket.

Comment

• PLEASE - More reflection and less devastatingly convincing prose. for everyone's sakes.

Comment

• I think most posters here would agree there was no collusion. (Many of them on this same high horse as me about bagmen, interestingly enough)

Comment

Working...
                                X