This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Come now, Stan. We've had plenty of good dialogues."

Your biggest problem moron is that you think you're a legend in your mind. In the real world that's called being delusional.

Comment

• Ouch. You cut me to the core, Stan. But we're such good friends, we can say things like that to each other. That's why I value our friendship, Stan.

Comment

• Gee sweetie, can I expect some more of your "good lovin" tonight? SMOOOOOOOTCH

Comment

• You're making me blush!!!

Comment

• OH I'm so sorry sweetie! Forgive me?

Comment

• :::: pops popcorn ::::
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe we are dealing with one of the other common usages of "DSL"?

Comment

• so no tweets from Dunn about his gameday experience??

I was really disappointed that the Bucks got those 10 second half points. A blowout would have looked a lot better for our recruits in attendance.

Comment

• From what I've read, the recruits that are leaning Michigan had a great experience and the score didn't have a whole lot to do with it.

Comment

• This article gets to what has been said earlier: http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x47...play-in-spread

Not really "news." The only thing I found interesting is that he wants to talk to Coach Meyer. I would have thought his mind is made up. It's pretty clear that OSU is where his heart is, but his friends, the coaching staff he has a great relationship with and, potentially, his preferred offense are at M.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dunn sounds like a bright young man. He's got two excellent coaches to choose between.

Even though I don't think urban will run a true spread-option, he'll have elements of it. herron's role is going to be diminished in it unless urban runs some kind of hybrid closer to what Hoke, Borges and Michigan seem to be heading.

Whatever program he chooses, he's going to do well. The question is who will maximize his potential. Right now, without anything to go with respect to meyer's plans on offense, besides what meyer says they are, I'd have to go with M who has a proven offense going in a proven direction that is more suited to his running style.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Herron is graduating.

Dunn will be fine in either offense. The "spread back" vs "pro style back" thing is highly overrated. Unlike QB, the skill set required for each offense from a running back is the same.

Comment

• I won't begrudge Dunn's switch. Friends+coaching staff relationship+preferred offense=rational decision. I think it's a testament to Dunn's intuitive preference for OSU that he's not an official commit to M as of yet. It's a classic heart v. brain decision, and I think the brain will get it.

That said, I think UM3 will use a big back (I remember Wynn being a real problem for OSU...bah). Also, Herron is gone. The guy who has to worry is Carlos Hyde.

But, I think I need to see UM3's offensive staff, first.

Dunn will be fine in either offense. The "spread back" vs "pro style back" thing is highly overrated. Unlike QB, the skill set required for each offense from a running back is the same.
                            This is right, IMO. Though, it matters to Dunn, so, heh, it matters -- right or wrong. IMO, this is his excuse to decommit. Which I don't have a problem with.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• IMO, its not good that he's going to talk to Meyer. Maybe its just the pessimist in me, but I can't see him coming away from that meeting and decommitting.

I hope I'm wrong. We need a stud RB, and Dunn would fit the bill nicely.

Comment

• The worst part of having Dunn stick w/osu is the amount of sunshine being blown up our asses by osu fans who sense some kind of light at the end of a dark tunnel.

Just more delusional fan behavior.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X