This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Yes. They're at #8 with 20 commits. Every team ahead of them except one has fewer commits. Texas, Alabama and Georgia are all behind them. They will finish ahead of them. Oklahoma may also finish ahead of them.

They're putting together a nice little class......for Michigan. But right now they have 2 top 100 players. Assuming that Ohio State's rejection of Edwards means he goes to M, that's 3. Spindler is a toss up. Do they have any realistic expectation for other top 100 players?

So, yeah.

And I'm sure Worthy is a great player. But, he'd be 14th best in Ohio State's class. Position-wise, Ohio State has recruited 9 WRs in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 classes. All of them are top 100. And they still may add Ebguka.

So, in terms of winning the B10 East....
    247 already has Worthy in their top-100, so it's possible ESPN and Rivals join them in that assessment.

As for how they're doing against The Flavortown U, that's not what I was asking about. Just if you feel Michigan will still wind up in the 10 to 14-range nationally.

Comment

• 10 sounds about right. Legit Top 5 class on offense.

Comment

• Right now I'd say 11-13.

I think they definitely finish behind: Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia and LSU.

I think they're very likely to finish behind: USC, Oregon, Texas and North Carolina.

I think at least 1 of the following will finish ahead of them: Oklahoma, Tenneseee and Florida.

So, right now I'd put them at 11 to 13
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If they get Edwards AND Spindler that will put them at almost 269 with 22 commits. I don't think they have anyone on the board that's going to really move their score that much with that many commits. That' 270-275 range is right around 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            If they get Edwards AND Spindler that will put them at almost 269 with 22 commits. I don't think they have anyone on the board that's going to really move their score that much with that many commits. That' 270-275 range is right around 10.
            Thanks!

Comment

• North Carolina?

Comment

• The Mack has got it going and, from what the whispers, The Mack's boosters are working hard, too!

I'm not sure how well they can finish their class, but with 17 commits, UNC is currently clearly better than M's 20 commits. Clearly.

Comment

• Unfortunately, they will have Mack coaching them and it's not the late 1990s anymore.

Comment

• Correct, but counterpoint -- fortunately The Mack's boys play in the ACC and not in Dabo's division, so The Mack and some good recruits may be good enough to get to the CG on the regular.

Whereas, HARBAUGH!!!! has to deal with a little more of an encumberance.

Comment

• I doubt that you'll see them in the CCG. Mack is washed up.

Comment

• I just looked at NC recruiting. I had no idea there was that much talent in the state every year. No excuse for that program to be that shitty for so long.

Comment

• It’s only getting better, too. Ohio State beat Mack for a kid, but it wasn’t as easy as it should’ve been. As it turns out, it meant M gets Edwards!

Will Shipley is a stud, too. But, there are a lot of really solid kids in-state. Plus, Dre Bly somehow got Tony Grimes.

Comment

• Third Michigan kid in recent years xfers to Rutgers:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan gets a commitment from the top rated receiver in Michigan Andrel Anthony from East Lansing.

According to the article, Anthony's recruitment has swung back and forth between MSU and Michigan, with Michigan gaining his commitment on Friday.

East Lansing High wide receiver Andrel Anthony was the talk of the recruiting world this week as predictions from analysts quickly changed from Michigan State to Michigan.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• and... tooo bad !! Sparty lol

EeTJjSYWAAEGFXi?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X