Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2022 recruiting board is sorely lacking. WM's abdication of his duty to keep us all informed of such matters, a duty he discharged with much valor and excellence for so long, is disappointing. With no good options I nominate The Wizard to lead the charge to purge this thread of its baleful dormancy. Surely he can mix in a recuitng board betwist STFUs.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• Are you related to this guy or something?

Comment

• Welp, I can see the usual dead season M football euphoria is taking hold. I am admittedly afflicted. I downloaded and priinted the 2021 M football schedule. Still, I'm working real hard to keep remembering that Jim Harbaugh is still the HC and the chaos of new coaches, forming new relationships with each other and the players is likely in combination to produce the usual, disappointing, uninspiring, unexciting on field performances that have marked the last 5y of M football under JH's leadership.

Don't fool yourself. Harbaugh will continue to leave his mark on QB performance and the offense in general and a 36yo DC with zero experience in that role will get pantsed, just like Don Brown but for different reasons, by opposing OCs.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No to mention coaches were switching position groups a day before spring ball started. I fully expect a 4 or 5 win season.

Comment

• I think that's a real possibility, Mike. 6 wins will be an over achievement
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  No to mention coaches were switching position groups a day before spring ball started. I fully expect a 4 or 5 win season.
                  Mike, sent you a PM.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Got it.

Comment

• Jeff, check your mail.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent, you have a PM.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wizard, so you like movies about gladiators?

Comment

• Yes. And I've been in a Turkish prison...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• James Yoder is reporting that FB recruiting coordinator Matt Dudek has been shitcanned.

Comment

• High 4* WR Xavier Worthy decommitted this afternoon. 247 had him the #61 player in the country and #8 WR. He said due to "circumstances outside his control". Rumors are that it could be academic related.

Comment

Working...
                                X