Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornelius Johnson's Junior season highlight film looks pretty impressive. Definitely better than the #39 WR in the country, which is his 247 ranking.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yup. Your point about single-game outcomes vs. relationships has always made sense, but the single-game outcome here feels like a factor too.

Hopefully the silver lining for M is some self reflection for JH.

Comment

• Wonder if Dwan Mathis is looking around. He must be at least a little concerned about the possibility of Justin Fields.

Comment

• Meh, not surprised about Harrison. I called it 3 weeks ago.

Water is indeed wet.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I can't imagine that 62-39 wasn't the tipping factor here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Yup. Your point about single-game outcomes vs. relationships has always made sense, but the single-game outcome here feels like a factor too.

Hopefully the silver lining for M is some self reflection for JH.
                That's a pretty thin silver lining. By the time that lesson pays off there goes another four year set of students who are going to matriculate through the University without seeing a conference championship or a win over OSU.

Comment

• Probably. OSU is a cat that lands on its feet. Michigan is the opposite. Every obstacle has to be magnified and bumped up against multiple times before hard lessons are learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Probably. OSU is a cat that lands on its feet. Michigan is the opposite. Every obstacle has to be magnified and bumped up against multiple times before hard lessons are learned.
                    Not gonna lie, this sad but true statement is depressing.
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• Could this be a Greg Mattison issue? Maybe tough to play for?
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Harrison will be another big loss, but Hill was bigger because of the position. We've done pretty well getting DEs like Taco, Wormley, Gary, Winovich, Brandon Graham, but Safety has been a different story.

Comment

• Bring back Hoke as DL coach. Seriously.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 1. Hill's talent jumps out at you on tape. Kids always look good on the tape they put out, but Hill was exceptional. He looked like Ed Reed. Didn't look like he was playing against weak competition either.

2. Greg Mattison's resume is far more impressive than Brady Hoke's.

Comment

Working...
                                X