X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack doesn't own a gun.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WIz, you just reached talent's level of twatwaffleness.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ...heh...and to think my parole officer said I would never amount to anything...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You made parole?

fricking US justice system
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hey the witnesses didn't show up...I learned a few things from Cuomo...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL No he doesn't, it could be worse for him though, you could send him some of your choice frozen Wings.

Comment

• I admire the way I covered myself at the end there. Should get a half point. Correct tho that I do not own a gun.

Comment

• Pussy
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now that's a thing for which I actually have a use case.

Comment

• Michigan got a commitment from the transfer portal today. DE Cam Goode from UCF has committed to play football at Michigan in 2022. He's 6'2" and 315.

In the past 3 seasons at UCF he recorded 51 tackles, 12 tackles for loss and six sacks in 33 appearances.

He could add some depth to a DL that has been depleted by graduations.

Comment

• 5 star QB CJ Carr (Lloyd's grandson) from Saline has narrowed his college choices to 6 teams, including Michigan and MSU.

From the article:

"Carr, the grandson of former Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr, cut his list to Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Georgia, Wisconsin and LSU. The soon-to-be junior has more than 20 Division I offers."

Wouldn't shock me if he chose MSU or ND. I think M is no better than third on his list.

Comment

• SHOW ME THE MONEY
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Carr is going to end up at ND.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! and M are taking a step back, IMO, in recruiting. And I didn't have them doing much more than recruiting at somewhere around there name-average to being with. I doubt CRD's roster will ever be as hole-ridden as it was last year (owing, in large part, to a bad recruiting year during the transition and a couple of key misses). And, for that matter, I doubt HARBAUGH!!!!'s roster will ever be as good as it was last year. The offensive roster will be very nice this year -- assuming they square the QB situation -- but the rest of the roster is on a slow bleed (IMO). And I don't think HARBAUGH!!!! or M is inclined to fix it.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't you dare disparage HARBAUGH!!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X