Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet that cat can put down 30 Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burgers!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Bet that cat can put down 30 Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burgers!
      That depends on whether we're talking quads or quints.

Only a certified puss would go to Blimpy's and order a single. I saw that happen once. A guy ahead of me ordered a single, and the grill cook almost refused to make it for him. He took a lot of abuse from everyone, but he stuck with his pussified single...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan picked up its 4th commitment since the M v OSU game today. The newest Wolverine commitment is DB Zeke Berry from Concord, CA (DeLasalle). He is a consensus 4 star DB that is ranked as the #64 player in the country. He was previously committed to Arizona, and until last weekend's visit to Michigan, he was a heavy lean to Oregon. But, he says when he arrived on campus at Michigan, "he was home". The said the combination of athletics and academics earned his commitment.

The 6'0" 190 lb DB will not enroll early, but will arrive in Ann Arbor next summer.

Comment

• OL Andrew Gentry has committed to Michigan. The former four-star lineman originally pledged to Virginia over Michigan back in 2020 before heading on a LDS mission. Michigan offensive line coach Sherrone Moore visited with the talented youngster's family and putting the finishing touches on the pledge. Stay tuned to 247Sports for more on this breaking news story in the hours to come

Comment

• Four-star linebacker Raylen Wilson chose the Wolverines live on CBS. Wilson picked Michigan over Georgia and several other scholarship offers.

"They have a 94% graduation rate and one of the best business schools," Wilson said of his commitment to the Wolverines. "My relationship with the whole staff is top tier, so it can't get better than that."

Listed at 6-foot-2, 213 pounds, the junior linebacker has the physical tools to be a difference-maker once he graduates high school in 2023. Wilson ranks as the No. 74 overall player in the class of 2023, including the No. 6 overall linebacker. The Top247 rankings are even higher on Wilson's potential, rating him the No. 4 linebacker in the nation.

Comment

• Top 5 to 10-ish LB in the country? That's a big get. He held offers from just about everyone. Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State. To name a few.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Rich get richer.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU = Elon Musk

M = Warren Buffet

No chance of that changing any time soon.

Comment

• M recruiting looking up. Amazing what winning does. Also, Kevonte Henry is mean, like real mean.
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Huge day for M recruiting, huh?!

Once the LOI’s are in, time for me to catch up. Looks pretty damned good for a class so far.

Wins = more recruiting success, apparently.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Huge day for recruiting. Since the OSU game, a fairly crappy class has become a Top 10 unit.

Comment

• It looks like there might be a few hidden gems there.

But, I'm sure our friends down south are laughing at the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Huge day for recruiting. Since the OSU game, a fairly crappy class has become a Top 10 unit.
                              Sounds like a great close. Everything is coming up Milhouse!

Comment

• There's a top 100 OT who isn't being counted in the class too because he was originally a 2020 guy but went on a religious mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X