Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals writers just 12-hours ago were saying M was looking good. These guys seem to have lost most all of their insider status.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
      I have to believe that was just nerves, I mean the kid found out he'd play minutes before the game in the biggest game of his life, also thought Denard whiffed on the second one.
      If you watch it in regular speed, the ball had a lot of zip on it and was over his right shoulder.

Comment

• It's even faster if you watch it at 2x speed.

Comment

• No matter what speed you watch, Denard's eyes buggin' out is classic!

Comment

• Still not as bad as Hagerup's on that botched punt vs. ohio.

Last edited by *JD*; January 5, 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• FYI, Wright has cancelled his AA game announcement and given notice that he's going to proceed with visits to UM, Rutgers and UGA. Had he announced, it was a given that he'd be Irish along with his team mate Schumante. Anyway, per the rumor mill, the Michigan visit is the only one our guys are concerned about...so you're still in it for him.

Comment

• When is the AA game?

Comment

• Saturday I think.

Comment

• Yes, it is Saturday. Several Michigan recruits will be playing.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• An interview with a guy who I think will see time on the field for us next fall:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Pipkins-eats-the-competition-1101487

Comment

• Need for DT's next year is desperate, a very talented true freshman probably will play.

Comment

• Very puzzling that M wasn't interested in Schutt. He is also impressing in San Antonio.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Agree about the desperate need for DTs WM. But why did they say they were only going to sign 2?

Comment

• With Mattisons D, it's better to think of the personnel like a 3-4. You need one nose, two big DEs and a rush backer.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Still doesn't explain why they told Schutt no thanks. Not like they have any depth at the position.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X