Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may be midnight, but I'm thinking about making a quick trip to Taco Bell to celebrate!

Comment

• Who goes to Taco Bell BEFORE midnight?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        Who goes to Taco Bell BEFORE midnight?
        Depends on how early I started drankin'!

Comment

• Holy shit; what a day! Missed the last two (Fox and Taco Supremo).
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• wow, Hoke even outdid the Pope on this day.

M and Ohio starting to pull away from the pack again.

Comment

• I'd be shocked if Morris doesn't get his 5th star before all is said and done... and I wouldn't be surprised if Fox did as well.

Comment

• Speaking of Morris:

Comment

• we need to get some WR's for DG and Shane.

Coach Hoke may be kicking Dumbtonio's ass on the recruiting trail overall, but not WR's.

Burbridge, Madaris, DeArnett, an co ... pretty good collection for Sparty. They will be testing our DB's.

Comment

• More from Shane's World

Lucky kid....

Comment

• Kate is the new Erin.

Comment

• Fox 'was' a local kid, from West Michigan (Hastings) that moved out to Colorado. Don't know much more about him other than his offer list is that of a legit top 75 recruit.

Comment

• Unprecedented haul in one day for M. M still in great shape with a lot of top 200 type recruits; Tuley-Tillman, Butt, DeVeon Smith, Treadwell, Gedeon, etc.

Comment

• Fox was a really nice pickup. Didn't realize he had such a big M tie.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Going wire to wire against ohio, the whole Gameday coverage and the atmosphere at Crisler probably helped a smidge with closing on some of those guys (sort of the way the football game that McGary went to got him a step closer to A2). It's great when recruits see Michigan at it's best.

Who wouldn't want to come here?

Comment

• Holy cow, just woke up and read this tread. What a day for Michigan yesterday!! They must of had one hell of a weekend visit for these kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X