This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaadam4:

and our running backs coach needs to be "retired" and replaced with a "lights out recruiter", many of whom are on the market now with all the head coaching changes

Comment

• Yeah, its getting to be gold-watch time for Fred Jackson. He's done well, but it may be time for some new blood.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm thinking when his son graduates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
          He reminds me a lot of Chris Perry, with a bit of Mike Hart-type inside-toughness but more speed than Hart.
          Perry and Hart references! I'd be sold with any combo of the two.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd like to see a Mike Hart grittiness with a Chris Perry body.

Comment

• jaadam4:

Do your own homework! And thanks for all those pictures in the Lions' Forum.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Derrick Green (5-star Rivals RB) says Michigan is still the team to beat. He is still planning to take visits to Miami, Ole Miss and possibly Oregon.

He'd fit the mold very well for this offense, and nobody on the current roster would challenge him.

In other news, Cam Cameron was fired today from the Baltimore Ravens. Would Brady Hoke let Al Borges go and bring back Cameron?

Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Oregon has been plundering the shit out of our recruits as of late. I never want to see a guy who is supposedly leaning to us visit there. I loved Cameron. Was sorry to lose him way back when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    jaadam4:

Do your own homework!
                    lol

GTS is probably a better bit of advice but who needs that with all the resources around here from a U of M point of view!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Borges is here to stay (for another year or 2 at least)...

Excellent news on Green (M leads) and confirms what insiders are saying. They are optimistic about Dawson committing too but they have plan B's OL in case he chooses elsewhere. After those two, I think the only spot they have left is the one opened by Conley. McQuay is plan A and he's debating between Vandy and M. Plan B might be BPA.

Comment

• Shallman looks like an H-Back to me; TE/FB hybrid. Highly thought of (4*) as a DE before being moved to running back where his stock dropped.. They already have one of those in the '13 class; Khalid Hill...

Don't know anything about Isaac's injury.

Comment

• I seriously doubt he'll stay a RB. He's either an H-back or switches to defense.

I'd take Cam Cameron as OC in a heartbeat.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            I'd take Cam Cameron as OC in a heartbeat.
                            Hells yeah..
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Dawson - Green - McQuay would be a great ending to recruiting for this class.

Even 2/3 of it would be great.

... and I'd love to have Cam Cameron back on the staff too. He did a great job while he was here. It'd be nice if Hoke could find him a spot on the staff...

Comment

• Cam Cameron will need to get paid a lot of money to come to M. Haven't followed NFL recently but loved his offenses in SD with Brees/Tomlinson.

Comment

Working...
                                X