X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Yeah, Cameron was such a great success at Indiana
    Not as a head coach, but as an offensive guy, he was really good. At least in college, he was.

Comment

• No one can win at Indiana. But Cameron's value really is as an OC.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Doesn't sound encouraging for Green/Treadwell. We need at least Green badly.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I think our chances with Dawson and Green are 60% or better.

Treadwell ... < 10%
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hoping I have time to put up a recruiting board for '14 for tonight, just before the big recruiting weekend. I was putting it off till offers for QB's went out but it looks like the staff wants to make sure who they offer is the who they really, really want. This weekend might result in a commit or two and should give us a good idea of which kids are seriously interested in M.

Comment

• Is MSU out of the running for David Dawson?

2013 Under Armour All-American Game selection... David Dawson played his first two seasons at Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech before a family move brought him down to...

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Hoping I have time to put up a recruiting board for '14 for tonight, just before the big recruiting weekend. I was putting it off till offers for QB's went out but it looks like the staff wants to make sure who they offer is the who they really, really want. This weekend might result in a commit or two and should give us a good idea of which kids are seriously interested in M.
                How will the big targets for QB and WR be? Those seem to be the areas of need. Even with Morris, we could really use another good guy for '14.

Comment

• I'm concerned about RB. Why we can't get a good running back, I don't know. Even Northwestern gets decent running backs. Iowa loses a couple each year, and always has another decent one in reserve. Need to put together a stable of RBs to go along with all of the highly-ranked O-linemen.

Comment

• Yeah even if we land Green, we need another blue chipper in 2014 too.

Comment

• Is MSU out of the running for David Dawson?
                      Dawson is going to be blue.

Count on it.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jerald Robinson has left the team, opening up another spot in this year's class. Apparently, Sam Webb has said they could take up to 7 more players. That makes 15 out of the 27 in Rich Rod's 2010 class who are gone.

Comment

• Gradually shedding the Rodriguez dead weight.

I'll make sure to cheer extra hard for Nevada in Arizona's shit bowl this afternoon.

Comment

• I took the dirty Mexican heavy in my bowl pool. His QB is heading to the NFL even with RR as his coach.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 15, 2012, 11:10 AM.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• again a reason why they should never have turned down quality players, Pocic, Levenberry etc.

@WM: this year's team had about five walk-ons. It seems to me that is a cushon which would allow recruiters to take players they clearly want. I don't believe for a minute that T A&M is going to place 34 freshmen on campus come fall.

Comment

• who is the " secret kid" that Scout is braying about?

Comment

Working...
                                X