This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last ship or 2 or 3:

*RB - Hopefully Derrick Green, if not then it's that NW commit whose name I won't try to spell.

*OL #6? M needs 'numbers' here, they are lacking numbers from really small classes in '09, '10 & '11 along with their share of attrition (Lewan NFL?) and might spring for a 6th OL. Names? A few four stars who are committed elsewhere have been visiting lately or will in January...

*LB - M offered Marcus Ball ATH/RB (4*, committed to Wisky) as a linebacker and it sounds like he's willing to visit now that his coach he committed to is in Arkansas.

*DB - Leon McQuay a M vs Vandy vs USC battle... With the addition of Hill, M is finished with DB's unless it's McQuay... I don't see it but McQuay imo might allow M to move someone like Jourdan Lewis or Dymonte Thomas to offense.

Will be a near perfect class with addition of Green. Treadwell is a longshot at this point and barring a change of heart will be in Oklahoma or Ole Miss.

Comment

• Ball visited today and he was tweeting how great the crowd was, FWIW.

Comment

• Had we not had the shit bag Rich Rod years, players like Laquon Treadwell would already be wearing Michigan colors. I'd love to see the Morris to Treadwell connection but it's not looking great.

Green would be such a nice snag though.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Remember. Dawson and Green are friends. They have talked a lot about playing together.

Hill's choice was certainly welcome. I can't believe they need to convert Norfleet to DB, but if they do, then they need to recruit the position.

Comment

• Remember. Dawson and Green are friends. They have talked a lot about playing together.

yuuuuuuup.

Comment

• Be pretty surprised if Green's not a Wolverine. After him, no idea who we land. They are recruiting like they have ~27 ships, dishing out new offers the past few weeks...

Comment

• Good to see Treadwell officially nix M.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lets take a look at what positions we are recruiting:
                  OL:new offers flying out RB Receiver, now that Conley and Treadwell are not in the class, LB, DB. Seems we are set at QB(???) and DL. Now, match up that scramble with some of the kids we turned down to enforce the insane "no visits" rule. We do seem to be well stocked with long snappers.

Agree with Talent on Treadwell. Glad we are out. Oh and by the way, I'd still recruit the squirrelly jerk hard right around NSD.
                  Last edited by Da Geezer; December 17, 2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• How much would you be willing to pay him? :-)
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hey, last bidder at any auction gets the item!! Remember that Diamond kid, an OL last year who went to Auburn? Well his story is out now and he was paid. Treadwell will be back in the news when the bidding is done.

What crowd did Ball hear? Hockey?

Comment

• The coaches dropped Treadwell as much as he dropped them.

Comment

• How'd that go down?

Comment

• The coaches dropped Treadwell as much as he dropped them.
                            LOL

Comment

• you can LOL all you want, but there are several places reporting, that Treadwell felt he wasn't getting as much love and interest from the M staff that he was expecting... I believe that is WM is talking about.

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X