Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The staff hasn't spent a lot of time recruiting Treadwell because he wasn't returning the interest. That has been going on for a while now.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Green looks like a peacock.

Comment

• That's fine, as long as he can break a few tackles and not fumble.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          LOL.
          LOL = Lack of Lithium

Comment

• The staff hasn't spent a lot of time recruiting Treadwell because he wasn't returning the interest. That has been going on for a while now.
            Obviously. Treadwell has next to no interest in M, so the coaching staff "drops" Treadwell. LOL.

Ohio State dropped Laremy Tunsil, too. LOL.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL = Loaded on Liquor
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Failing to land yet another blue chipper at WR is a huge bummer, but if we land Green this is still the best class in a long time. Treadwell would have cemented it as the best ever.

Comment

• Failing to land yet another blue chipper at WR is a huge bummer
                  M wasn't interested in Treadwell. They dropped him.

but if we land Green this is still the best class in a long time
                  Eh. It's going to be pretty comparable to last year's class.

Comment

• Does anyone know what's going on with O-line recruiting? They already have Bosch, Fox, Dawson at the OG position. Now they're recruitng another...Dan Samuelson. Kugler is lited as a center. Last year's interior line prospects were Kalis, Bryant and Bars. Someone wavering?
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• WM has said they're woefully thin at OL in the classes ahead of the class of 2012 so they still feel they need to add numbers. Next year should be a more normal year for OL numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Does anyone know what's going on with O-line recruiting? They already have Bosch, Fox, Dawson at the OG position. Now they're recruitng another...Dan Samuelson. Kugler is lited as a center. Last year's interior line prospects were Kalis, Bryant and Bars. Someone wavering?
                        There was also a Dan Skinner- OT visiting as well with a wisky commit Marcus Ball- S on the weekend.

FWIW, from I understand the Nebraska staff had told Samuelson, should he visit M, he would be placed on the decommit list. Sound familar.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          M wasn't interested in Treadwell. They dropped him.

Eh. It's going to be pretty comparable to last year's class.
                          With Green, it's better than last year's. Last year's looked comparatively awesome because of RichRod, and a lot of the big recruiting wins (Ojemuidia, Wormley, Strobel, Funchess) were somewhat symbolic.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; December 17, 2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• I agree it would be better. Green and Smith give you the actual D-1 caliber RBs you need.

If M had pulled Dunn last year, I think the classes would be virtually identical.

That said, I still don't think it's some huge leap. It's a modestly better class than last year.

Seems to me like it replicats a lot of the strength from last year, but I don't really know enough about the classes to know how they fit together.

Comment

• I agree that we're still thin on the O-line. I remember Dantonio making a crack last year about his team not having only 9 O-linemen. But I wonder if any of these boys are getting a little upset at how many are being recruited. All of the guys from last year were red-shirted.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• 2014 should be a normal number as far as OL go.

Comment

Working...
                                X