Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we can get more highly-ranked D-lineman next year. The last two years have brought in good, not great D-linemen.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hoke needs to send out an offer to every single goddamn college-bound wide receiver in the country, and take verbals from ten if he has to.

Comment

• Treadwell in a couple interviews in the past few weeks, said he wasn't hearing as much from M as he'd like in one and in another, that M wasn't recruiting him as hard as other schools...

Not sure why M coaches stopped recruiting him but it's clear it's that as much as the other way around. No idea if he'd have landed in Ann Arbor nor will we ever know or even why.

Comment

• I would imagine that its a two-way street. If the coaching staff is trying to stay in contact with Treadwell, but he doesn't return calls or show any interest, maybe they're assuming he's not interested and moving on.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The kid is prob a pain in the ass and the coaches know this. I don't want a pain in the ass on my football team.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              M wasn't interested in Treadwell. They dropped him.

Uh huh, sure that's why I said....

I will try one last time and then I give up. M wanted Treadwell badly and recruited him hard. Treadwell had interest in a number of other programs, in part because of the offensive style/lack of Borges, etc. .... M saw there overtures weren't being reciprocated and backed off. Treadwell noted he was not getting much love from M. Recruitment ended and both parties moved on.

Hope this level of detail finally makes it sink on, but it's probably a hopeless cause.

Comment

• Hill's coaches say he is the best athlete in MI and that the 4.4 was electric timed. Cass has some good coaches, and they should know. Maybe he is a possible WR; or maybe he frees up another DB to play WR. Treadwell was critical to this class, and I'd still recruit him hard.

We do have to acknowledge that when we are telling running backs that we intend to run the ball more, that it might dampen zest of great receivers.

Comment

• I will try one last time and then I give up. M wanted Treadwell badly and recruited him hard. Treadwell had interest in a number of other programs, in part because of the offensive style/lack of Borges, etc. .... M saw there overtures weren't being reciprocated and backed off. Treadwell noted he was not getting much love from M. Recruitment ended and both parties moved on.
                  It's comical to "drop" a kid that has zero interest in you and claim "M dropped Treadwell as much as he dropped them." LOL. Right.

If Treadwell had any serious interest in M, Hokattison would be beating down his door.

BTW, Ohio State dropped Laremy Tunsil (FYI, the #1 OL recruit in the nation), too. And Ohio State dropped Dymonte Thomas. LMAO.

The delusions of M fans never, ever cease to amaze me. And I've been mocking the the "M cooled on him" or "M dropped him" meme for awhile -- it's so classic M insider. M never loses a recruit, they cool on him or drop him.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Butch Jones making a late run at Derrick Green.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• wow, you are truly an idiot. The crap you make up and invent in your lithium-deficient mind is truly astonishing --- and you call me delusional.

Comment

• That's interesting re Green and UT. As I recall from back when OSU was recruiting him, he liked Tennessee early in the process. I'm guessing the trainwreck season ended that interest.

I really don't know anything about Jones as a recruiter. I'm interested to see how he does, though.

Comment

• wow, you are truly an idiot. The crap you make up and invent in your lithium-deficient mind is truly astonishing --- and you call me delusional.
                          Thanks for the white flag. I've seen M fans defend the indefensible for far too long. Nice to see you gave up after a day. Progress.

Comment

• "Tis the Season to be Jolly"...."Of peace on earth, good will to men", what the hell happened?
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Go fuck yourself, Agua Gold! Er, I mean, Go fuck yourself with a Christmas Tree, Agua Gold!

Comment

• That delusional, blowhard prick is what happened.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X