This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Rocky: Where do you get the idea that Reuben Foster is in play? I know he opened his recruitment, but has he indicated UM is in the mix?
    I think the news is that he really hit it off with Poggi and Mr.Poggi and he said he was gonna contact the coaches for a visit. Pipe dream at this point for sure, but if he gets on campus, anything is possible.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Baraka would be a 5-star today.

Comment

• Sam Webb expects us to take three more guys, and his guess is that they will be...

Derrick Green (yay)
        Reon Dawson (meh)
        An OL, probably Cameron Hunt

Comment

• I'm gonna start using Scout as my baseline for recruiting rankings if they're going to have Michigan #1 overall. Some pretty bizarre rankings in there. Maurice Hurst Jr. is #166 in the country. Deveon Smith #63. Kugler a 5 star. Hmm. Ah, well. This is before Green who is #6 overall.

Comment

• I got a fever, and the only prescription

is more Derrick Green

Any thoughts/updates on the Neb-commit 4* OL (Samuelson) for '13 or 5* DE Da'Shawn Hand for '14?
            Last edited by Paul L; January 9, 2013, 10:45 AM.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Green is Blue...

M takes ~27, depends on if they want to drop a guy like Jones' LB fifth year. M wants a RB (Green), OL (Hunt, then some plan B's), LB (Marcus Ball) & DB (Dawson maybe)...

Derrick Green is a Wolverine unless he has a drastic change of heart, it happens. I think if Ball was likely, I'd have heard more about him though he might visit later this month when we'll find a lot more about him. Dawson is on the fence between sticking with Illini & choosing the Wolverines... It sounded like Hunt was a Wolverine from some of M's current commits (twitter)...

Comment

• Da'shawn Hand DE claimed he grew up favoring the Wolverines, M has a long way to go in his recruitment.

Comment

• '14 recruiting board hasn't changed:

*RB: Jonathan Hillman...

*WR: Artavis Scott, Corey Holmes & Dionte Sykes...

*TE: Garrett Dickerson...

*OL: Denzel Ward, Alex Bars, Mason Cole, Tommy Doles & Sam Mustipher...

*DE: Lawrence Marshall & De'Shawn Hand...

*DT: Malik McDowell & Bryan Mone...

*LB: Michael Ferns

*CB: Damon Webb, Parrker Westphal & Jabrill Peppers..

*S: Montae Nicholson...

-

These guys recruitment's more or less start immediately after signing day, that's when we'll know a lot more about who is interested in who.

Comment

• Marcus Ball has dropped us.

Comment

• Dan Samuelson OL deciding between Nebraska & Michigan on the 14th.

Comment

• Hunt visits AA this weekend; 11th/12th.

Comment

• Great stuff, WM; thanks
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            Dan Samuelson OL deciding between Nebraska & Michigan on the 14th.

any ides which way he's going?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't have an idea. I do know the current commits think Cameron Hunt OL (4*) will be a Wolverine.

Comment

• Is Derrick Green going to visit Auburn this weekend? I wonder what he'll be offered. If Jordan Diamond got $50,000, how much for a top running back?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X