X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably over $100,000.

Comment

• That kind of money could entice any kid or his parents. Doesn't Gus Malzahn run a read-option spread offense? I hate to put so much emphasis on one kid, but Green would be perfect in the "new" offense, and Michigan really needs to establish themselves as a place for quality running backs once again. Used to always have a full stable.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• gus runs exactly that offense
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• M will be in a much better position for a top running back in 2014 after next year's young line gains a year of experience. Green would be a nice get but I can see where he'd have some misgivings if he hopes to play as a true freshman.

Comment

• Thought I read somewhere we weren't even recruiting Samuelson. Did I miss something? Espcially with Hunt coming, he's not really necessary.

Comment

• And Green is not going to Auburn this weekend or ever.

Comment

• Agree with Oracle.

I think Green is going to be blue.

I think the visit to Auburn is mostly for a paid vacation.

Auburn has more of a rebuilding job ahead of them than Michigan does. Plus, they're not going to be the "big dog" in Alabama any time soon either.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• One more year of Lewan should help Green's decision.

Comment

• Liney, Green is not visiting Auburn. At least his mother was quoted as saying such.

Comment

• Oh. I must be working on old information. I thought he was taking one more visit.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Terrific news on Lewan, allows someone that shouldn't be starting at tackle to potentially move inside or at least compete. M was also low on 'numbers' on the OL, this helps depth a lot too. Only 3 new starters on the OL instead of 4.

Comment

• Probably still going to keep Braden and Magnusson there as backups, no?

Looking excellent at the tackle spots next year, barring injury. G-C-G is a huge question mark though, and still not very deep. Would have been really nice to have landed either Diamond or Garnett last year.

Comment

• Isn't that basically what M's OL was this season?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Isn't that basically what M's OL was this season?
                              Yes

But who knows. Next year's new starters can't be worse than this year's can they?

Comment

• They could be, 3 huge question marks rather than known mediocrity. Talent there is plenty good, they are just incredibly young.

Comment

Working...
                                X