This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    M also landed a grayshirt DT, I'll give more info on him when I find out who he is.
    He's Brady Pallante, a kid out of Florida. I noticed something late last night about him going "grayshirt" for us. Also saw something about a week ago about him being on "commitment watch" this weekend, and already it was rumored that he's been offered a GS scholarship, that as a 3-* who has been "under the radar" that Hoke/Mattison view him as more of a "project" with great potential.

Can you fill us in on what that means, other than he'll be considered part of the 2015 class? My guess is that it has a lot to do with the fact that, instead of having 25-28 spots available for the '14 class, we only are projected to have around 16-18. I don't remember Michigan ever signing a kid to a GS before; but then, again, I'm relatively new to following recruiting so closely.

Comment

• He was only offered because his first name is Brady.

Comment

• I read he's a top notch wrestler. That's a good sign.

Comment

• Appy St. was his other offer, seriously?
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Pallante is being compared to Mike Martin. At 6'1" 270, he has some growing to do. He can be counted against the 2014 or 2015 recruiting classes, Michigan's option.

Comment

• Drake Harris says MSU is back in contention. RCMB kids rescinding vile comments...for now.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• What does RCMB stand for?

Comment

• Red Cedar Message Board.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                    What does RCMB stand for?
                    Did you really forget? This was asked and answered in posts 6042 and 6043. Are you a dumbass or a smartass? :-)

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Gentlemen ...

... lets be gentlemen...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Really? That was some pretty mild stuff. Even put the smiley face on it. Do you read OP's banter with the Ohio connection?
                            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; April 8, 2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• My comment was directed to all contributors.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• RobF especially. He's a known instigator.

Comment

Working...
                                X