This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet. When, not if.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you don't quit it with your trolling I'm going to call Coach Hoke and tell on you.

(thanks much for the tip...)

Comment

• Don't be nice to him or he'll send you a bill
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you'd met him in person I'm sure you'd see that he's quite a nice guy.

Comment

• Incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Not yet. When, not if.
              Talent , don't crack up , not until a December 1st anyway. Btw have you seen Elvis lately and if so, how well is he?
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• It's hard, OP. Things are going terribly for OSU. I would list all of the disastrous things about the team, UFM's first year, expectations for his second year, recruiting and otherwise, but it's just too much to bear.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  It's hard, OP. Things are going terribly for OSU. I would list all of the disastrous things about the team, UFM's first year, expectations for his second year, recruiting and otherwise, but it's just too much to bear.
                  You do have to admit that Urban's success was anticipated, while coach "no titles" has far exceeded expectations to this point. I was among those who were not thrilled when he was hired. I do hope and expect osu to be undefeated when they travel to Ann Arbor. Just like they were on November 22, 1969 when they were riding a 22-game winning streak.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm not sure what you were expecting. Coach No-Titles is 18-7 and with no-titles. He's done well recruiting, no doubt. And his teams actually play defense. I'll give him both those things. But on-the-field, well, I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Comment

• I'm expecting more now that Denard is gone. Loved him, but he was a runner playing QB. The interior of the O-line needed an upgrade as did the midget receivers. Offense should be better going forward. U-M still a year away.

Comment

• Yep. Next year they should be legimately top 10.

Word is that Braxton is likely gone after this season (not sure how, exactly, but whatever). If that's the case, M will be favorites to win the B10. If not, then the home game may tip things to OSU. But that's more than a year away.

This year has to be about Gardner becoming the man.

Comment

• He'll play well, but he'll be measured by the MSU and OSU games.

Comment

• Def room for improvement from here. They have done OK with what they inherited. Factor in insane luck first year against ND and Va Tech however. Big question is whether Borges is going to be like this for good. If he settles down and adopts a "first, do no harm" approach I can live with his 3-4 awful game plans per year because talent and defense will cover for that. He is still comically overpaid but that's not my problem.

Comment

• I still think Borges takes too much of the blame for the teams' problems.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sorry Liney, I'm not 100 % sold. Last year, Alabama should never of been scheduled but losses to ND, Nebraska, OSU & South Carolina really have me scratching my head.

Coaching staff was paralyzed with fear and had no answers to 4 very winnable games...hell we didn't even split them. Another 5 losses, why did we get rid of Carr?
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X