Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I don't follow basketball recruiting.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• which implies that you . . . follow. . . .football . . . recruiting??

Comment

• I just got in the mail (from Comcrap-xfinity) a pitch to buy the SEC Network. Can't imagine much demand around here except for maybe sports bars. It must be carpet bombing as I can't fit very many of the demographics to be even remotely interested in such fetid programming. Or perhaps the SEC sees OOC exposure as a tool to put the SEC in front of potential recruits. But I still can't see many people in mid Michigan actually paying for the SEC Channel.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          which implies that you . . . follow. . . .football . . . recruiting??
          Yes, which is how I could say I was wrong about the final destination for those three players.

Comment

• GJ,

Did you receive the picture?

Comment

• Yes sir, I did! Thank you...it was a good source of amusement for an otherwise depressing day at the office.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• M vs Sparty today for Chambers. Sam Webb says it will be Sparty. This is the type of battle that we really need to win.

Comment

• Sparty. Color me surprised.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Here's his commitment tweet...

@justcallme_cam: I am happy to announce that I will be playing WR and pursuing my master's degree at MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY!! http://t.co/eeTLeBnCIB

Not making a joke at this kids expense, but does he have a masters degree and bachelors degree mixed up or is he planning to go all devin Gardner? Anyone know?
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Ideally, though unlikely, another nail in the coffin. Michigan can't lose ANY recruiting battles to MSU, but lately seems like it's losing more than 50% of them.

Comment

• I think the seems is the operative word there. This was one (although I hadn't heard of him before the BBQ) lots of time to 2016 to even it out.

Michigan got Cole this year and state has none. So far. I think the only real joint target is weber.

State got McDowell last year, Michigan got Marshall and drake Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          I think the seems is the operative word there. This was one (although I hadn't heard of him before the BBQ) lots of time to 2016 to even it out.

Michigan got Cole this year and state has none. So far. I think the only real joint target is weber.

State got McDowell last year, Michigan got Marshall and drake Harris.
                          That's correct. I don't know why Michigan didn't offer Montae Nicholson. I think that will come back to bite them in the ass.

Comment

• Even losing 50% to State is absolutely huge. It can't happen. RichRod went 50/50 vs. State. It's obvious that we are going to need a massive talent advantage to beat Dantonio and we don't have that.

Comment

• So, what would you sell the in-state kids on? This is Michigan Fergodsakes?

Comment

• Nah. Michigan and state have often went head to head in the past and state won plenty of those. Charles Rogers and TJ Duckett are probably the easiest to remember. It's just been a while since both teams have been decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X