This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
    RobF especially. He's a known instigator.
    Don't you have a Seattle Pilot's Fan Club to go organize?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Really? That was some pretty mild stuff. Even put the smiley face on it. Do you read OP's banter with the Ohio connection?

I knew you were joking. I was just continuing with my "Yes" replies.

Comment

• @JabrillPeppers: Michigan is the #12 ranked university in the world & Stanford is #6 academically. The Difference is playing in front of 30,000 or 118,000..

There was a discussion last week on academic rankings in regards to M. Where would this recruit get his info from?

Comment

• Hopefully not the same place that he got the Hoke to the NFL info.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Hopefully not the same place that he got the Hoke to the NFL info.

I missed that one.

Comment

• Spring game is this weekend; Saturday at noon (I think)... This is usually a big recruiting weekend, yet I don't see a lot of names that are close to committing, still wouldn't be a surprise if a couple recruits committed that we didn't expect...

With so many of M's top targets being from outside the midwest, this recruiting class won't fill up near as fast as last years. Plus M is recruiting more 'elite' players (helps that they are interested) relative to last year and Hoke seems to be less likely to settle for a very good recruit when they have a chance for an elite recruit. This strategy is good for a 'smaller' class, which figures to be 18-19 members instead of 26+ in '13.

Comment

• This is a spring game visitor list that M Block has come up with in regards to the spring game tomorrow. Weather does not look too good.

Bundle up Jeff.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                  This is a spring game visitor list that M Block has come up with in regards to the spring game tomorrow. Weather does not look too good.

Bundle up Jeff.

http://www.themblock.com/2013/04/spr...itor-list.html

Brennan Bosch? Who knew that there were two guys in the world with that name?

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                    This is a spring game visitor list that M Block has come up with in regards to the spring game tomorrow. Weather does not look too good.

Bundle up Jeff.

http://www.themblock.com/2013/04/spr...itor-list.html

I will. Hope your coming. I need you to spot me a twenty to park again.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sorry Jeff, I won't be able to make it to the Spring Game. The boss said our "mandatory" meeting will take approximately 3 hours. I hope you have a good time. Sorry I missed you. Give my best to Sean, Al, and the kids.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ok. Darn those mandatory (usually useless) meetings.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It wasn't totally useless. Our safety officer grumbled at us because we got a letter from the Province of Ontario telling us that too many of our trucks are crossing the border with repair issues. Those things are supposed to be caught during our pre-trip inspections. So, .. he grumbled about that for about an hour. After that, it was mostly all us old farts swapping war stories, and hating on the mechanics....

I hope you put a recap of the Spring Game in here. I'd like to hear your take on it.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I didn't go. Rain, sleet, 20kt wind. No thanks.

Listened on WTKA (Brandstatter and whats his name useless). Post practice commentary was OK (Webb and Marcus Ray). Sean and I will watch replay on BTN and then I'll try to post something.

Comment

• I didn't go. Rain, sleet, 20kt wind. No thanks.

Was looking for you. Weather was better than last when we went.

Comment

• Did I really just log on here, way on the west coast and see no mention of Drake Harris committing?? Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X