This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom VanHaaren @TomVH

George Campbell said if any other schools try to recruit him, "I'm committed to Michigan and that's final."
    6:13 PM - 27 Jul 2013

Comment

• He's a top 5-20 overall recruit according to recruiting services.

Comment

• Wow, Hoke looks like he OD'ed on brisket.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• any word on whether Fournette will take an OV to make up for the miss on the BBQ? Feel bad for him .... hope his grandmother is doing better.

Comment

• I guess they did the BBQ right!

Comment

• LF wants to take an OV to Ann Arbor, but this potential 3-4 day unofficial with a lot of current commits would've been huge for M.

Comment

• Maybe Peppers can instruct Campbell on how to be the lead recruiter.

Comment

• In Geo's pic, I think Coach Hoke actually looks like he's lost a few pounds. Coach looks good.

Great news on Campbell. I guess he's not worried about playing for a coach with 'no titles' ....
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Holy shit! George Campbell just committed. Wow.
                    Might be the biggest "Holy Shit" in recruiting history. Definitely in Michigan's.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• HOLY SHIT !!

(NOW BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER)

Comment

• You just can't say enough about how Brady Hoke has come onto this staff, and hit the ground running at full speed in the recruiting game. For a coach that doesn't have a glitzy resume, he's getting the attention of top players throughout the country, and actually snagging a few for Michigan.

I hope it continues.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• With the likes of Harbaugh and Les Miles out there after Big Blue finally kicked Dick Rod to the curb I was really excited for either one to come and turn this program around. Once we hired Hoke I felt completely let down like Joe Dumars just made another comatose hire.

Hoke looked like Big Pussy from Sopranos and every time I looked at him all I could see was "Duhhhhhh". I didn't think any recruit would give him the time of day.

Boy was I wrong. Hoke / Matt have done an unbelievable job recruiting. In the next 2 years U of M will be in the hunt once again with order rightfully restored. I have no problem eating this crow.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sounds like Campbell might be a lot better recruit than I thought and I already thought really highly of him. Top 5 overall, some experts say best WR recruit since Julio Jones. Most impressive WR at 7-on-7 events against top competition from Florida against competition mostly a year older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                              any word on whether Fournette will take an OV to make up for the miss on the BBQ? Feel bad for him .... hope his grandmother is doing better.

Does anyone know, is Fournette at the BBQ or not? Today is the last day , no?
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP: Fournette did not make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X