Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan fans do NOT have an inferiority complex. MSU is indeed inferior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      But still lots of denial with regards to the upcoming penalties. The OSU nation is going to need massive amounts of therapy when that hammer drops.

Comment

• Like Danny O'Brien NT a lot (top 75-100 player) though he's going to be tough to pry from the Volunteers. Need to land one of him or Ondre Pipkins NT. M is in it for Aziz Shittu NT (5*, from Cali) too but he's a longer shot. Sheldon Day DT is a step-down from the above and more of a 3-tech.

Comment

• Late June decision 'possible' for Jarrod Wilson, he'd finish off the DB recruiting class.

Comment

• Kyle Kalis decommits from Ohio, some theorize OSU made him if he were to take visits. Great news even if he doesn't end up a Wolverine.

Comment

• The bleeding has just begun. You would have to be a diehard Buckeye lifer to want to go down with their ship right now.

Maybe in a year or two they can recruit kids showing them the light at the end of the tunnel. Right now, they are trying to recruit with no head coach and the barrell of a loaded NCAA shotgut pointed at their head. That is pretty damn tough.

Comment

• Kyle Kalis decommits from Ohio, some theorize OSU made him if he were to take visits.
                This is not a good time for ohio to be playing hardball with their recruits.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Lots of recruits on my recruiting board expected or rumored to decide in the next week or two; Blake Bars, Paul Thurston, Eric Olson, Maty Mauk, Jarrod Wilson, possibly Chris Wormley and maybe even Gunner Kiel...

QB's Mauk & Keil are likely misses as I'm hearing Missouri for Mauk and its a Ala vs Okl battle for Kiel. If Wormley does decide, he's blue. Of the OL, Thurston is allegedly leaning towards being a Husker. Wilson isn't tipping his hand and neither are Bars/Olson though I'd be surprised if M didn't land one of the three OL.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    This is not a good time for ohio to be playing hardball with their recruits.

wasn't he the kid who said he was going to help lead the class in recruiting others and even agreed to show up for a recruiting event to help sell OSU...?
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Praise the Lord, he saw the light.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        wasn't he the kid who said he was going to help lead the class in recruiting others and even agreed to show up for a recruiting event to help sell OSU...?
                        Yes he was according to the reports about him that I heard when news first started breaking that 2012 osu commmits (e.g., Dunn) were decommitting.

How quickly a 17 year old's mind can change. Kalis is not a sure thing for M. Good chance but from what I'm reading he has other irons in the fire. He's also reportedly a home boy so the SEC offers he holds may be too far away for him. He's a top OL prospect though. Advantage M.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Agree, its a win that he's not OSU bound; I'd rather he be anywhere but there. It'll still be a tough pull to get him to Ann Arbor as our kids 5* caliber.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            It'll still be a tough pull to get him to Ann Arbor as our kids 5* caliber.
                            I don't understand the end of this sentence.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Its tough to land 5* kids as the competition is everyone instead of just a few schools.

Comment

• Committment #17 today. Don't know who it is yet. Candidates are:

1. Wormley
                                2. Diamond
                                3. Wilson
                                4. Kalis (highly unlikely)

Comment

Working...
                                X