Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomVH said it was only 260 yards on 12 carries because a 91 yarder got called back. On the plus side, he had 5 TDs(!!) in those 12 carries.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Who was the opposing team? Was it the Washington Generals?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Recruits (un-committed) for the game:

*McDowell & Hand from '14 plus a lot of commits...

*'15: Tim Settle DT, Alabi OL, Hilliard LB, Weber RB, Thompson SS/WLB, Jenkins OL, Cornell DE, Edwards ATH/QB & Burrell OL...

Just as big of a basketball recruiting weekend with the early signing period in November.

Comment

• No Brian Cole?

Comment

• Not an official visit. Some guys have Saturday games, he might be one.

Comment

• More will be added to that list btw, Brian Cole currently is listed as a maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                More will be added to that list btw, Brian Cole currently is listed as a maybe.
                He's from Saginaw, why can't he make it?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• M might not add another receiver to the '15 class, I don't know why exactly.

Comment

• Doesn't Cole want to play CB?

Comment

• Cole IS visiting and yes, Cole has mentioned he likes playing CB. Not sure where M is recruiting him for. With two DB's already committed for '15 and an 'elite' WR, he'd be a #2 receiver or the #3 DB. Neither of which are high priorities in a very small recruiting class.

Comment

• Well, we don't need a lot of OL or DL or LB, many of which usually take up a lot of numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          Well, we don't need a lot of OL or DL or LB, many of which usually take up a lot of numbers.
                          If we only end up with 2 OL in 2014 (as looks likely), then we better get 3 or 4 in '15, IMO. Anything less and we're rolling the dice against the odds of kids not panning out and attrition.

With both the '14 and '15 classes being relatively small, I think we're gonna need some good fortune when it comes to signing preferred walk-ons.

Does this also mean we'll be able to sign a full class again finally in '16?

Comment

• M imo needs 3 in '15 after only 2 in '14; once those 6 from '13 graduate M could be a rough position at OL unless nearly everyone pans out from '14 - '16.

Comment

• Receiver is still somewhat of a priority in '15. Not numbers, necessarily, but we could use one more blue chipper.

If there is any chance that Cole would be interested in playing for MSU or OSU, then we need to figure out a way to make room for him.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; September 6, 2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• From the small amount I've read about Cole, he's likely to stay in state. So, there you go. He's on OSU's radar and they'll try to make their play for him, but I really doubt he leaves Michigan.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X