Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sure sounds like Kalis is starting to become a matter of when as opposed to if. Kalis is a landmark recruit to me. It signifies the smoldering ashes of the Sweatervest regime. Kalis is an Ohio kid that grew up an Ohio fan and committed to them very early in the process. For him to be considering Michigan goes to show how serious what's going on around that program must be.

Comment

• I still think if we can get Wormley to commit, that Kalis will be right behind him.

Wormley is the key.

My dream scenario: Wormley, Kalis, Diamond.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        I still think if we can get Wormley to commit, that Kalis will be right behind him.

Wormley is the key.

My dream scenario: Wormley, Kalis, Diamond.
        That is starting to look like the "most likely" scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          That is starting to look like the "most likely" scenario.
          Completely agree.

Comment

• I'm not so sure about Diamond. Watch out for Badgers. I'd take Wormley, Kalis, and Wilson.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Diamond is another who seems likely to pull the trigger later in the summer, rather than on his recent trips to AA. He's talked of visiting some schools in the south before announcing...

Wormley is kinda of a what are you waiting for. The longer these Wolverine leans wait, the less optimistic you get.

Comment

• A former scout insider for M claims Kalis is a silent commit, I'll call this a rumor for now. He's not been terribly reliable but has had info before some other sources.

Comment

• Now Kalis as a silent commit would make sense. He's gonna get tons of crap if he goes Blue now, so I can see him wanting to keep things quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                    Now Kalis as a silent commit would make sense. He's gonna get tons of crap if he goes Blue now, so I can see him wanting to keep things quiet.
                    Honestly, at this point, I don't think he cares. If he really wanted to keep it quiet, he would not have publically decommitted and visited UM in the same week.

From what I have read, he does not care much for the pomp and circumstance of recruiting and wants to keep him name out of the limelight. That's why I think he will wrap it up sooner than later, which sounds like good news for UM.

Comment

• For what it's worth .... I've never heard of this guy. WM?

Bottom line: I don't think you have to have any special inside information to make a claim like this with regard to Kalis and Wormley hoping you can throw shit at the wall and have it stick. I'd say the probability of getting Kalis and Wormley, regardless of what this guy says, is in the 2:1 odds category. So, he can say it without a lot of risk that he'll be wrong. My bet is that he is FOS.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Now Kalis as a silent commit would make sense. He's gonna get tons of crap if he goes Blue now, so I can see him wanting to keep things quiet.
                        This makes a lot of sense. It wouldn't have looked real good for him to decommit from OLieO one week, then announce a commitment to Michigan the next. That would have been very "Justin-Boren-esque", and I think Kalis is probably above that.

I still say Wormley is the key. If he goes Blue, I think we'll see a few more big names drop for us as well, and like the CBS guy said, the class may be full come the beginning of the season.

Comment

• Everything that I have heard about Wormley says "stone cold lock".

Comment

• This class is SO important for Hoke. As we know, success begets success. If this class pans out and leads to some very solid teams in 2013 on, it is going to make things that much easier for Hoke going forward. Michigan is always a good place to recruit. Michigan WINNING is an EASY place to recruit.

Comment

• And, its easier to win with good talent. Hoke may not be mentioned alongside the "star" coaches of college football, but he will find things a lot easier if he can draw top talent to Michigan on a consistent basis.

What he's doing has the attention of HS kids across the country now. This can only benefit recruiting going forward. To me, its absolutely stunning to notice the inroads he's made in Ohio, in just a few months. Rodriguez didn't make that kind of progress in over 3 years. Hoke has done it in just a few months.

Now, if he can just get it done on the sidelines during games.

Comment

• Hoke coached at M earlier, both recruited and is originally from Ohio. I'm more amazed that RR didn't recruit and have connections in Ohio while he was at West Virginia. He's right next door to a ton of talent and rarely signed more than a few guys from Ohio

Comment

Working...
                                X