Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend the money this offseason on the finest OC money can buy and this should be salvageable. Although it's probably a longshot, opening the wallet for John Harbaugh should be done if possible.

Comment

• They can't lose Peppers.

BTW, what's Hoke's policy on visits? Heh. I suspect it may be tested.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Peppers is taking visits because of the talk from some fans about firing Hoke.

"I am still 100% committed to the University of Michigan and that is the place where I want to go to college." -Peppers

"With the rumors about Coach Hoke possibly not being there I need to make sure that I have options and have seen other places." - Peppers

"For the sake of my future I need to make sure I have other options. No need to look into it any further. Go Blue and beat TDS." - Peppers
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Smart kid.

Comment

• I'm probably just seeing what I want to see in that, but since when are there rumours? I didn't know about any. I'm glad there's rumours if so.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              They can't lose Peppers.

BTW, what's Hoke's policy on visits? Heh. I suspect it may be tested.
              If you take visits, your spot in the class is no longer guaranteed. Doesn't mean you're no longer welcome. It means they could give your scholly to someone else. In Peppers case the spot will be held for him unless/until he declares elsewhere. This has always been the policy, though opposition fans twist it to mean a visit equals a pulled scholarship.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ``Well OK, Julius, but we might choose that 3-star RB while you're out there wandering. Just so you know.''

Comment

• Hack-
                  "Coach Hoke is gunna git fired" - Urban Meyer
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hoke still has a smile on his face, rearranging chairs on the Titanic

Comment

• LOL, yeah. Ok.

Comment

• "Coach Hoke is gonna get fired" - Nick Satan

Comment

• I'm at the point where I'd shake Peppers' hand and wish him well as he moves on to another team. If it wasn't a really stupid choice like OlieO, I might even root for him a bit when I see him play on TV.

Change must be made at Michigan, no matter what the cost.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't worry. Ohio State probably doesn't crack the top 100 for Peppers.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I'm at the point where I'd shake Peppers' hand and wish him well as he moves on to another team. If it wasn't a really stupid choice like OlieO, I might even root for him a bit when I see him play on TV.

Change must be made at Michigan, no matter what the cost.
                              And which elite coach who is waiting in the wings would you hire?

Comment

• That John Harbaugh shit didn't come out of nowhere. Somebody wanted a trial balloon floated. No matter the origin, you start by offering him the highest salary in CFB. You justify it at the press conference with a bit of haughty Michigan Man bullshit -- ``standards are higher here at this primarily academic institution...''

If that doesn't work you look at who to poach from Stanford to replace Funkorges.

Comment

Working...
                                X