Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This upcoming Saturday he visits AA, we'll hear what he has to say after. We'll see if he sets up any officials afterwards.

Comment

• Shaun Crawford says he will visit OSU. If he actually does take that visit, his recruitment becomes much more interesting.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is there any word about Hand's stance if Saban bolts for Texas? Could he be swayed to come to Big Blue?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He LOVES the Bama Engineering program though. ;)

Comment

• My ass.. I hope he can give that money back.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nick Saban ... @ Tejas ... LOL
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is the last weekend before the "dead period" so it's typically a pretty big weekend in recruiting. Anything big at M? Are they pretty much done with 2014 and on to 2015 at this stage?

Comment

• Peppers, and most all the commits are there except for a handful that couldn't like McDowell...

M has a good shot to steal the Cal commit (running back), Vic Enwere who had a very strong senior year. He's committed to Cal but is going to decide between them & M if that makes sense (e.g. he's not committed if he's taking an official)...

Any thoughts on Noah Furbush, talent? Probably a SDE? Michael Ferns is the only other Ohio kid in M's '14 class.

Comment

• Furbush is really hard for me to evaluate. The way that it works for me is that I know the team, I know the competition and I watch them play a game and the kids either pop or they don't. That works really well for big schools and some of the smaller private schools. But for Kenton, not so much. I know Kenton was really good this year, but I also know they play so-so competition by D1 recruit standards. Forbush, IMO, gets away with playing LB because of the competition. I didn't get to see him play in the title game b/c they were beat in the semifinals.

My general take on "small school" Ohio kids is cautious. I think what you're generally looking at upside comparable to Ross Homan or Donny Nickey (or Nate Davis of Ball State). And I could see Forbush being a Homan-type -- super strong, good speed, good athleticism -- able to contribute for multiple seasons.

The best recent small school Ohio athlete I can think of is Aaron Craft. He was a really good QB (and PG, heh). But even he got housed by Ursuline and Akise Teague in the finals. Different level of competition.

I'm going to scan recent OSU rosters to jog my memory and see if I'm missing anyone.

Anywho, I think Forbush is a DL in college, but I really can't say that with any confidence.

Comment

• Peppers is at the basketball game

Comment

• I hope Brandon made fucking Borges pay the full $30 for that damn ticket.

Comment

• Mattison came back from the john only to find that the rest of his nachos were missing. He has his suspicions, however....

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            I hope Brandon made fucking Borges pay the full $30 for that damn ticket.
                            He only has to pay for one?

Comment

• Tickets were $60 for the Arizona game.

Comment

• On the street? Or have those ticket prices been dynamized too?

Comment

Working...
                                X