Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember there being any turmoil at Sparty going into last year or Dantonio being on the hot seat at all.
    You want to know why? Because there wasn't any, not sure where WM Wolverine is getting his information on that one.

Comment

• The only turmoil is possibly hiring him or staff away
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The tea leaves are looking pretty good for Isaac today.

Comment

• Yup, with the only caveat being if the NCAA grants the waiver to allow him hardship status at Illinois but not M.

Comment

• It sounds like he's going to commit before applying, which maybe means that he doesn't care, which I think puts Illinois out of the picture. Either that, or he commits to a shitty Illinois program and takes a chance on sitting out a year.

Comment

• You have newer information than I do; if he commits soon like you said M is a very significant favorite. He'd essentially be in the '14 recruiting class where M didn't land a back and missing out on Damien Harris won't be as big as a blow or need.

Comment

• According to mgoblog, Isaac has committted and it's now essentially a matter of getting admitted into the university.

Comment

• I've gotten so used to bad news that I'm just going to assume something will go wrong.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's probably a good plan.

Comment

• Isaac to Michigan

Last edited by Da Geezer; June 5, 2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Interesting that Mich now has the number 5,8 and 21 overall running backs in the 2013 class. (24/7 composite scores). Let's see if Hoke can get any production this year.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• If Hoke gets fired after this year the next coach will have an insane amount of talent to work with on offense, albeit probably requiring some catch-up development.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; June 5, 2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• This probably kills any chance for Harris. He probably goes to OSU. That is, unless a SEC school offers his Mom the standard $ 250,000.

Comment

• Gardner, Funchess are the only upperclassman on offense (on scholarship).

Tons of 3rd year players from the '12 recruiting class who are about ready to blossom. Issue is M is relying on too many of them to blossom together with not enough upperclass talent to allow them to develop on their own time. Offense revolves all around the OL's ability to make a dramatic improvement from last season.

Comment

• I think Harris was/is down to OSU and UK. Isaac's transfer eases the embarrassment of losing Harris when he was already committed and then Weber. Though, he'll be reminded of each, I suspect, on an annual basis.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X